Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Forecast and faery Finder for 02/04/10

02-04-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Mulberry. Today is Independence Day in Sri Lanka.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Scorpio at 11:56 AM EST. Let the games begin. The truth is out there and we will use any means at our disposal to find it.
You awaken from very prophetic dreams so write them down. This evening, money matters are improving and you easily expand your sphere of influence. Finally, change is in the air! Don’t stay up to late or the aspects change to arguments. Quit while you are ahead.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Cups: felicity. Take a mental vacation but stay open to new opportunities that may manifest today.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is the day to stand your ground. You have a right to what you have earned.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Curiosity Killed the Cat: “It’s not nice to pry. Stay out of other people’s business.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Uh Oh, the Dark Lady is here again. When the mistress of ritual and guardian of the unborn arrives, it is time to reinvest in our regular rituals and elevate them to the divine.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Wood. The rabbit finds conflict today but the horse has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births. In China this is the beginning of Spring. Apparently they don’t have groundhogs…..

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now totally committed to the manifestation of my Higher Self. Nothing can stop me. I face every challenge with energy, courage and confidence. I am supported by God’s Light and Love.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have had a day of doctors. First the girls, Fiona and Flame, had to be dropped off at the vet’s for their spay day. No, that is not spa day. Well, they did get a manicure. They are both doing great.
Then I took a two hour nap because I discovered my tossing and turning all night was due to Napoleon hiding his Fur Rat in bed with me. I have bruises in interesting places. Then it was off the surgeon where I was finally released. We went down stairs and paid a visit to my dermatologist and got George an appointment after mine next Wednesday.
My tooth was hurting so I figured I would call the dentist and get an appointment. We had to leave immediately and, coincidence???, he is one block from the old dentist. I have another appointment next Wednesday after all the skin doctor appointments and then I will know the course of my treatment. As I surmised, one tooth is broken badly but it is salvageable. What I did not know was every filling in my mouth is cracked. The good news is they will put me under and do all the work at once whereas the other dentist I went to wanted to bring me in for each tooth and knock me out…at a nice fee. These people actually have an anesthesiologist on staff, the crowns and implants are made on premises and I had a no pain examine and that is virtually unheard of in my world. I am a happy camper and ready for my root canals.
Need I say I am exhausted. I was falling over on the bed and knew I had to get the forecast done. Now most people would go out and make coffee and have a jittery night. Not me! I know that the best thing to wake you up is hot peppers. I had two cherry peppers stuffed with cheese and ham and I am wide awake. It gets the blood flowing! Of course my tongue is trying to escape….The tooth isn’t hurting. I think it has tried to recede into the gum for protection and pull the gum over it.
We had a lovely dinner at IHOP. George went for the cholesterol laden bacon cheese burger with fries. I had the chicken frijata omelet and whole grain pancakes. Well, sort of. I have half the omelet and all the pancakes in the fridge so I have three more meals. I am planning on calling it an early night, though Napoleon is really angry at me. His girls smell funny and I was gone all day.

No comments: