Sunday, February 7, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for Feb 8, '10

02-08-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is lavender and the incense is Rosemary Today is the Japanese Mass for Broken Needles.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, friendships turn into romance this week but don’t commit. You may not be seeing each other clearly.
You will getting what you deserve and reaping what you have sown in the morning hours. There will be a lot of happy people. Use your rewards to promote yourself. Unfortunately this evening you may return home to that much happiness and emotional outbursts are on the agenda. Getting everything out in the open heals old wounds and puts romance back into a lot of relationships. Late night social invitations are a good probability.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is Strength: omnipotence. Finally, you manage to reclaim your rightful power and position. Inspiration is in the air restoring your confidence. What you begin now will come to fruition. The conflict within your personality resolves itself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is the time in your life to awaken your true self.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catamaran: “Stay balanced. Ride out the storm.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Sylvanius is here to show us our true selves. He holds the mask of truth. Sometimes, by wearing a mask and pretending to be something else, we learn who and what we truly are.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is earth. The Sheep finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am in so much pain with gas tonight, I can barely function. I have no explanation for why as I have barely eaten anything all day. I have not eaten anything strange.
We finally got poor little Fiona out of one bedroom. Her mother, Trojan Cat, had taken it over and trapped Fiona in the back somewhere. She and Flame are such tunnel rats it is impossible to find them once they go to ground. They will get behind a dresser, between it and the wall and hang suspended there. Finally we lured Trojan Cat out and then Fiona came to me. The poor little thing had not even managed the sand pan and was about to burst. Then she went on an eating binge. You do not want that little cat anywhere near you when you are eating. She actually tried to eat a piece of pizza I was holding and one of my fingers.
When I get sick, I lose a lot of language differentiation skills. I was filling out the warranty slip for the new meat grinder and didn’t even notice anything was wrong until I looked at the addresses to take it to if it went bad. Seems I will have to book a flight to Columbia. Then I looked again at the warranty and realized I had been filling out a form printed totally in Spanish and hadn’t even noticed. I had even read the warranty not noticed it was in Spanish. I am one sick puppy today. This may explain why George has been asking ‘what’ more often than normal. I may not have been speaking English.
Ah well, tomorrow is another day and I will catch up on what I didn’t manage today.
I did manage to clean Turtle. I say she wiggled out of my fingers and she says I dropped her on her head. Either way, she is not hurt. Then I decided to give her a spray down and she had a tantrum worse than any 3 year old human. It took a while to figure out why but it seems she was somehow hiding two food pellets and I washed them loose. She was mad.

No comments: