Thursday, February 18, 2010

Forecast for Feb. 19, '10


02-19-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is purple and the incense is vanilla.
Today is the Spanish Trial of Pero Palo.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 5:55 AM. Unexpected people turn out to be the most selfish.
This is an excellent morning to promote yourself but do so subtly or ego energies tend to get out of hand. Noon brings a lot of aggravation as you just can’t thing the way you want them. Later in the afternoon you can make some major changes that will almost immediately bring in some money. Enjoy the late night date.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Swords: desperation. Mental conflicts and the feeling you should just give up because it is all too much permeate the date. Get out among people. You are spending too much time with yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Happily ever after really is possible today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: “Life likes to test your surefootedness. Be Nimble.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Arval Parrot arrives to remind us to communicate, really communicate. Say what you mean.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Metal. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for starting construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Negativity now vanishes completely from my life. Nothing can threaten me anymore, as I am protected by the light of my Higher Self. I am safe and everything turns out right.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am exhausted and wrung out. When the nurse was drawing blood, for the first time in my life, she hit a nerve and the pain shot down my arm all the way to my thumb. I could barely do anything with the hand but I managed to get us home. It is still sore. I am finished with doctors for the week to which I say hallelujah! Then I get to start again next week…..
I finished Kay Hooper’s Blood Ties and it is really good. However, I really think it is time to whack Samuel for good!
Under extremely weird occurrences you can file this one. I had taken my hearing aides out and stowed them in their cases and was sitting here typing. Suddenly something hit the computer and bounced. Since I am on my bed, I felt around and discovered I had been hit with a hearing aid battery rather hard. I checked the case and both hearing aides had their batteries and I can figure no place that battery could have come from. It hit like it had been thrown at me. I was the only person in here. Napoleon was asleep. That is one strange aport.
Now for my question of the week. I don’t normally volunteer psychic information unless I am being paid to read someone because I flat consider it an invasion of privacy. Yes, I pick stuff up without trying but there is no need for anyone but me to know that. This week I met someone new and I looked at her hands and instantly I saw her crippled with rheumatoid arthritis in a few years. Should I have said anything? Would you want to know as there is not much anyone can do for it? What do you think?

No comments: