Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Forecast for 02/24/10

02-24-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
And things you should never do…
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is lavender.
Today is the Roman Regrifugium. See, I told you they had a holiday for every day!

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, early morning ideas and encouragement from loved ones has you feeling good about yourself. An opportunity knocks early in the morning and more money is forthcoming. Expect a lovely night with friends and good times.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Cups: transition. This card indicates an encounter with a person who will be ruthless if you do not do the right thing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Enjoy the magic of nature today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Mooncat: “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Lys of the Shadows is a helping Fae and she has heard your plea. She helps all who need it and she can also make you the instrument of her helping.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is wood. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts but not for signing contracts, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know I am the sole creator of my reality, and that have all the power I need within me to generate a totally satisfying life. I stop blaming people or outside events. With God’s loving support I tune into my creative power and I bring joy and light into my life and the life of others.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

This comes under the heading of: Know your enemy. My husband is an easy going, let bygones be bygones, they don’t know any better sort of guy, who has been putting up with s*load of lies being told about him for several years. Well, that’s his world and his karma. Unfortunately for someone, I am the opposite. When you lie about me to harm him and his job, you quickly find out I am one vindictive, vicious Druid. So I suggest you start praying, not because it will help you, but because I like men on their knees. Now where did I put my purple riding crop and the new package of pins??? He should have filed a religious discrimination suit when this started. Then again, I’d like to see them prove the allegations against me as they know they have a record of every person entering the buildings and I have not been there in over a year and only then to pick George up and drop him off when his truck was totaled.
Napoleon has not only forgiven the new micro fiber bedspread but he has decided he likes it. He likes it so much I awoke to discover I was very close to sleeping on the night stand. He had completely pushed me onto the edge of the bed and was sprawled over the whole thing. He also refused to give it up without a lot of complaints and pushing back. I was afraid he was going to have a fit about the ‘light’ Activia but it turns out he likes it, even the blueberry. I never know what that cat will do next.
One day it is cold, the next hot and the allergy forecast is over 10 every day. I could not breathe when I awoke and had to go buy antihistamines tonight. To do that, I have to swipe my driver’s license so the DEA can track me buying a box of sudefed from Target. Do they really think drug dealers buy from Target in quantities of one or is it just another waste of our tax dollars? I am betting on the latter. By the time you drove from one Target to next, getting A BOX of sudefed from each one, you would have eaten your Meth profits in gas. Anyway, anyone who gets between me and that box of antihistamines with the headache I’ve got is taking their life in their hands.
The one item I did manage to find today was some cherry pepper seeds. They are not easy to find and Burpee charges a fortune in postage. But, they are wonderful, stuffed with Provolone cheese and ham. Or, for the really brave person, you can stuff them with anchovies and goat’s cheese. They are hot, but I love the little critters. They also cost a fortune if you buy a jar in the grocery and they are in oil. I am not a fan of oil. I prefer a good brine solution or at the worst, vinegar.
Tonight’s dinner featured really bad for you hot dogs, hot chili and cauliflower topped with mozzarella. I should have just eaten the cauliflower with a little margarine but George corrupted me. Tomorrow I will be better.
I had to order Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison today. It just came out and the review had me salivating. I usually buy all her books, but wait for the seconds to come on the market. I bought a new one today but still got the prepublication price. Then I discovered a few more new books coming down the pike and preordered them It will be like getting little gifts until August.

No comments: