Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for Feb. 10, '10


02-10-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is marjoram. Okay, I have been in Florida since I was 8 years old. I have never heard of this, but today is supposed to be Gasparilla Day. I have no idea what this is.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, Mercury enters Aquarius at 4:06 AM EST.
There are no minor aspects today but a major aspect lasting through the week makes us way to emotionally attached to losing ideas and that causes a lot of arguments and stress.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Pentacles: economy. Money is a tool. Remember that. It is just a tool. You need to save some of it so you will be ready for the lean times, but if you don’t use it, you cannot manifest your will in this world.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Self-Reliance is the watch word. Work on it today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catacomb: “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
G. Hobyah is lurking today. He is a Hobgoblin. He magnifies any little fear. He makes sure we worry over nothing. The only way to beat him is to look at our worries and fears rationally and come up with a plan.


Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Metal. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. I attract open, loving and supportive people into my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I wasn’t feeling much better today but I am improved tonight. Hopefully I will fine by the time I have to be at the dermatologist tomorrow morning. I some times think I am never going to catch up and then I get whacked by this nausea and get further behind. I should be Napoleon. All he ever gets behind on is sleep.
I am Bluetooth enabled! I have entered that last century.
I am putting up a really bad picture of Fiona. You can see my hand, which is right next her and judge how tiny she really is. Also in the picture is Napoleon’s foot for further reference. However, size does not reduce her purring ability or her ferocity.
The state is considering banning driving and texting. Normally I would be totally against such a thing, but people are crazy with these cell phones. They pull into turn lanes to answer phones and text which sure doesn’t help the person coming up behind them with the intention of actually turning. They stay stopped at lights texting or drift into your lane while paying attention to the screen on the phone. When driving, that is what you should be doing, not talking on the phone.
Now you may be saying, you just got Bluetooth, won’t you be talking on the phone in the car. I got Bluetooth because it is really, really loud and that is great because I am almost deaf. It also allows me to do hands free readings which means I can shuffle the cards without laying the phone down. I will not be doing Tarot readings while I am driving. I drive and that is it. I am not stupid. Vanwitch is huge, she is powerful and I could easily squash a smaller car.

No comments: