Monday, February 22, 2010

Forecast for 02/23/10

02-23-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is gray and the incense is geranium.
Today is the Roman Terminalia. I’m starting think the Romans had a holiday for every day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Moon enters Cancer at 6:29 PM EST.
For a week, you will finally get the go ahead on some cherished projects from authorities or elders.
Not a good morning pretty much sums it up, thought some people will really be laughing. You see, if you have been a selfish, conniving person, you will get what you deserve from the one person you really wanted to impress and it will not be pleasant. Afternoon is the perfect time for a psychic reading and to get insight on how to solve some old problems that just don’t want to go away. Late tonight, restrictions at home have you upset.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. “Seek out the one who will defend your views today.”

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Move today. Let your body guide you. Get some exercise.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catharsis: “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Ekstasis makes an appearance today just to remind us we are alive! Enjoy yourself.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Wood. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is an auspicious day for signing contracts but NOT for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I develop my willpower. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I’ve had a really busy day getting to the doctor across town. Now, all my doctor progress in the Palm Beach direction for the rest of the week. My dental surgery is scheduled and paid for the week of my birthday, next week. Might as well, get two bad things over with at once.
I found a blueberry bush and a fig tree at Lowes. I am looking for food plants. My next item I am seeking is a hot cherry pepper.
Napoleon is upset I was missing all day so he is not speaking to me. I am exhausted and calling it a night.

No comments: