Saturday, February 6, 2010

Forecast for Feb 07, '10

02-07-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is orange and the incense is eucalyptus. Today is Full Moon Poya in Sri Lanka.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, for a couple of days watch your email and other electronic means of communications for some good news. Attending a metaphysical event brings closure and heals your wounds.
Energy today is really high and you can get a lot of work done, however, you might like to work alone. There will be less arguments that way.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It is time to move forward fearlessly.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Something the Cat Dragged In: “You’ve been having a hard time; things will get better.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Honesty is with us today. He most often manifests as the plant of the same name or Moneywort. All he asks is that we be honest with ourselves.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is earth. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”The Universal law of justice and freedom rules in everyone, for everyone and through everyone. Being in harmony with the will of my Soul, neither a person now a situation can prevent me from attaining my highest good. I trust God’s infinite wisdom.
Everything is now working out perfectly now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

In defense of my cookware, we took a trip to Brandsmart today seeking some stock pots for George. I really love my cookware and he is really hard on Teflon. They had stock pots on sale, so we got two really cheap. However, it was so windy I almost made it across the parking lot without walking. George lost his hat once. I had mine tied on and on the way back, it flipped over my head and almost got away. I think Vanwitch saved gas with the good tail wind. Then we stopped at Michaels and I got a video on air brushing. That is my next learning project. Then it was across the street to Sally’s. I wanted some eyebrow stencils so I can once again have two whole eyebrows instead of ¾ of one. I decided to take the plunge, they were on sale, and get myself some single eyelashes. I have never been able to get them on. Now that I have the magnifying glass, I can actually read the instructions. Geez, they attach to your lashes, not the lid. Now I know what I was doing wrong. Truthfully, I was shopped out half way through Brandsmart. I am just not a shopper.
I finally finished the IHOP brunch I bought for dinner on Wednesday. Goddess, they really pack two plates. It took two days to eat the omelet and George had to eat at least a 1/3 of the stack of pancakes. In that vein, my poor little jar battery jar opener died in the pursuit of its life’s work this afternoon. It broke on a jar, plastic bits flying everywhere but in its last effort, it managed to pop the jar for me. Now I have to find the other one. My hands will not open jars any more.
If you want to know how many cats in the neighborhood, fix yourself a bagel, cream cheese and anchovies. I barely made it out of the kitchen alive. I do love anchovies.
The way the wind is blowing, I hope the stadium seats have seatbelts for tomorrow. The way they are shoveling food, I hope every brought elastic waist pants. Eat well, as you are probably not getting home by plane any time soon.

No comments: