Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-04-08

12-04-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Swords: recuperation. Now is the time for rest and healing. Take the time out to recover and to reconsider your course of action that has caused so much wear and tear on you. Compose yourself before jumping in again. If you can swing it, a vacation is ideal.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the moon enters Pisces at 1:23 PM EST. This is a day of changes but keep in mind nostalgia has her hooks in authorities and elders. So, appeal for the help you need by using that tact.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say: new location. If all else has failed in your efforts at this time, perhaps it really is time to consider a new location.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Sophisticat. “Steep yourself in culture. Learn one new thing today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of the Chalice. What a wonderful Fae to arrive on a day when change is so possible! The Chalice contains trust, hope, joy, creativity, patience and miracles, all of which are possible today. This Fae brings us the feeling of bliss in which all things are understood and accepted. Open your heart. You may not understand her at first and the taste of this energy has been described as bitter but then you will understand what ambrosia is.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Earth. The Monkey fins conflict today but the Rabbit is having a great day and this rabbit could sure use one!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty of everything around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the Universe. In this peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Thursday I will be closed part of the afternoon and unable to talk the rest of it due to the DENTIST. See, I already know he is going to hurt me bad. I am not looking forward to it but I think I am going to have to have a root canal. I really wanted to keep my roots.
Bitwit has succeeded in my absence in wrapping George around her little paw. She is visible on webcam a lot of the time but she moves so fast she seems to teleport between locations. I have certainly learned how far she can jump by watching from home. She hasn’t figured out she is being watched, yet.
Purdy von Sweets is getting worse. She tried to take the coffee cup away from me this morning. It was so cold last night I had Napoleon and Purrbah curled up on me last night. I think that makes it a two cat night.

No comments: