Sunday, December 28, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-29-08

12-29-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is Ivory and incense is narcissus.
Happy Islamic New Year!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Wands: fortitude. Those who desert you are weak. Stand firm even though illusion attempts to devour the truth. In the end, you win!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aquarius at 7:42 AM EST. This is a good day to make nice with authority figures.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to look inside yourself for direction today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Penelope Dreamweaver. She is a Muse and your may have a different name. She brings us inspiration dreams that we rush out of bed anxious to work and create. Unfortunately, like today, she doesn’t take into account you may have the flu or work to do.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is Water. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I forgive totally and freely. I let go of any resentment or guilt. I am free and I let everyone around me be free. Peace now reigns within me and around me. I trust the great wisdom of the Universe and the present situation of my life is divinely healed for everyone’s good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I got up early today and was working and feeling good when I got hit with the nausea and general awfuls. I put up the cot at the shop and laid down when I felt this horrible pain in my toe. Now, I know my sweet little Bitwit would not attack her poor sick Mommy’s toe, but that sure felt like sharp little kitten teeth and George does call her a land shark. Anyway, I did not get back normal until late tonight. I sure hope I don’t get hit with that again!

No comments: