Monday, December 29, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-30-08

12-30-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is cinnamon.
Happy Republic Day Madagascar!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups: satiety. When you are afraid of success, you find ways to sabotage yourself, like heavy partying, denial and self-denigration. Destiny plays a part in our lives but a lot is up to us. There is no harm in going with the flow as long as it doesn’t require you to abandon your principles.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, The only aspect today occurs late in the evening when it is best to forgive and move on. Notice I didn’t say forget. The Moon is in Aquarius along with Chiron so you can be certain that fixed sign will have your transgression on a memory stick for future reference!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to having positive expectations today so try your best to remove them and look at the positive side of things.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is When the Cat’s Away. “Enjoy your freedom.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Undressing of the Salad. That means Androito, who is the faery of doing the impossible, being the impossible and avoiding extremes, and Sally, just got stuck in this mess are trying to balance the universe. Now the Gnome who looks in both directions at once knows this is impossible and awaits someone to drop a ball. Keep in mind someone is always standing to the side waiting to steal the dropped ball. However, if you are as smart as Androito, you know the balls wear out and new ones must be brought into play. So if you are going to drop the ball, make certain it is one you want to rid yourself of this year.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Wood. The Dog finds conflict today but the Tiger is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Well, I’m one day off, again! I put the pork in to marinate for New Year’s dinner which isn’t until Thursday so I now have to freeze it. My brain is fried! Ever since I had that cardiac test and they knocked me out, I have been a mess. I can’t keep track of what day it is and I mix words up or can’t remember the word for something. I don’t what they gave me but it messed me up really good a year ago!
I swear I saw this. Napoleon was on his back and he went straight up about 8 inches and flipped over. Now how did he go straight up when his feet were in the air?????
I know it has been a hard year for everyone, but we have a choice in this coming year. We can wallow in our fears or we can stop and see that we now have the opportunity to remake our lives. I know I have had the two years from Hades and rather than spending infinite time placing blame - and you know who you are - I am returning to my roots and the point at which everything deviated from my path some ten years ago. You see, we have all had time to think, some of us in the unemployment line: me, in the dental chair. In my case, it was a person who came into my life who set off a chain of events that almost destroyed me and many other people. However, if I am to read what the Universe has shown me in visions, if it had not been my life, it would have been many, many more good people destroyed. I recover and I fight. I rebuild into what things should have been and take a certain amount of heart in knowing that those people are no better off today than they were ten years ago. I may be crawling and hanging on by the skin of my teeth but I have something: a paid off house and an almost paid off shop, two nice vehicles, even though the truck had to die for one of them, the smartest bunch of cats in the Universe and the promise of a fantastic New Year in which I am not abandoning my principles.
The number one principle I am holding to this year is the frequency of readings. That was where I got into trouble in the first place. I felt sorry for someone and allowed them to come in for several readings a week since they were so insecure. Now, no one will be allowed more than one reading a week and maybe a month if I don’t find anything really wrong in their lives that they need help with. I know there are shops and psychics and even psychologists that make their living causing people to become dependent on them for every decision but that is not my style. There is shelf full of spell kits and books. Learn to use them! And that is my first resolution for the New Year!

No comments: