Saturday, December 6, 2008

Forecast and faery finder for 12-07-08

12-07-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder, the Bitwit and Kitwits
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Wands: delight. Romance is in the air. Things are just plane gentle and yet, sniff the air and you feel change. Romantic thrills pass and you need to learn to build a good relationship based on mutual agreements. Shared values and mutual regard create a less thrilling but more lasting relationship.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Venus enters Aquarius at 6:36 PM EST. There are no aspects today so do you own thing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is a day to raise your standards. Decide what you want to do and who you want to be and get started on it!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. “Life likes to test your surefootedness. Be nimble.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Sylvanius, who holds the mask of truth. You may be asking, why would truth have a mask. Sometimes we have to play a role to discover first, who we are not and then who we really are. Today when there are no lunar aspects buffeting our psyches, we can get a clear view of ourselves.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Metal. The Boar finds conflict today but the Dog is having a great day!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Tooth hurts. Jaw hurts. Slept late. That was my day. Aside from stuffing the Bitwit with hamburger I got nothing else done. Saturday is always our movie night so I will get directly to tomorrows forecast. I promised George scantily clad women with guns. So I think the name of it is Wanted.

No comments: