Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Forecast for 01-01-09

01-01-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Jasmine. Light a green candle for prosperity and health today and gold one to symbolize the new year. Let them burn down in a safe place along with symbols of all the things you wish to accomplish and photos of those you wish good health for including yourself.
Happy New Year!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Moon: gratification. Moody and constantly changing your opinion is not going to gain you any friends this year. It will probably even alienate relatives. It’s time to take a really good look at you behavior and see what is self-destructive in it. Discuss problems openly with people and cut the passive aggressive crap. Listen to other points of view. You just might find a diamond worth using. Become more empathic. Keep in mind that if your emotional state keeps oscillating, you are going to repel everything, not just thing energies you don’t want.!
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, Mercury enters Aquarius at 4:51 AM EST. This is a day to temper the emotional needs with the practical so write out that list of resolutions in the cold light of day. Remember, vows have magical power so don’t make them unless you plan on keeping them.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say although there are many blocks, this is a year that dreams can come true.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catkin. “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Mikle a Muckle. He is the grig (head) of a good family of Fae. He has taken play and goofing off to an art form. When ever he arrives, it is time to take the day off and play. You will find at the end of the “play” you are seeing things much more clearly.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is fire. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar and having a great day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Well, it’s a brand new year! Let’s get it right this year! I know I have a lot of work to do this year. How about you? This 2009 which reduces to 11 which is a Master Number. The watch words of the year will be Visionary and Humanitarian.Now for a word about New Year’s Resolutions. Do not make them under the influence of spirits, bottled or otherwise. Resolutions and vows are serious business and should be made in the cold, sober light of day with the full knowledge that not keeping them will have repercussions. I know someone who always makes promises from the extravagant to just showing up and keeps none of them. He is always trying to figure out why his life is circling the septic tank. Well, the Spirits demand you keep your promises. I had to be lifted in and out of the van today to get into the shop to do readings I was in so much pain with my hip. Who knows what I did to it? But, I know I have to keep that promise or I will pay. So, keep that in mind. Metaphysical promises really extract a toll from you! Never make them lightly.I have been directed over this previous year to learn the Sitar. Now, I cannot play a guitar. I can’t hold the strings down. Thus I was not spending a huge amount of money for a pretty dust catcher. My last reading today was a musician from out of state who explained that I could play a sitar because it is the frets that cause me the problem with a guitar! So, I guess I will putting some money aside to buy one since the Universe has been so insistent. I do love the music.For the last few weeks, I come home to find everything on my night stand in the floor. I was beginning to think Napoleon was the clumsiest cat in the Universe. Then last night I am laying in bed when I hear: plop! I look over and there he sits picking one item at a time up and dropping it over the side of the stand. Then he watches to see if it falls. So I asked him what he thought he was doing and he purred, “Checking gravity.” I told him on this planet gravity never fails so leave my stuff alone. Like most psychics, I have a nightstand full of crystals, candles, jewelry and various things we like to touch and hold at night. Picking everything up every day was becoming quite a drag. Some days I wonder just what planet these cats come from and what the rules are there. I really get tired of medical personnel who are so certain they know me better than I do. Today I had a new venipuncturist at the doctor’s and I said - I am allergic to the adhesive on the bandaid. Smack, I get a bandaide slapped on me. Not I have three really angry red spots on my arm from the adhesive. Before that I said the band was too tight and now I have a nasty bruise on my arm. It’s a good thing I wear short sleeves or people would think I was being beat or something. Then the doctor said my BP was little high. I said that was because some jackass tried to pinch my arm off with the cuff. Pain increases your BP! Every venture into the medical world is a day of frustration for me. I almost escaped the whole year adhering to my resolution to stay away from doctors until George made the appointment yesterday without my permission.

No comments: