Monday, December 22, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 12-23-08

12-23-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Lovers: discrimination. Your soul mate is not the one who completes you, but the one who compliments you. You will finally realize that you must be complete within yourself to have a really fulfilling relationship.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, today is going to make up for yesterday’s lack of aspects. For the next week, expect social events to bring up old hurts and slights and finally let you move past them or at least seem to. The early morning hours will really emphasize this and may have you awakening from really bad dreams. Then emotional interactions not only get better but much more intense. By afternoon you will find a way around paper work and limitations and even have some time for romance or meditation. Warning: objects may not be the way they appear.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Peace of Mind is the most important thing today. You may have to swallow a lot to get it but in the long run, it will be worth it.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is A Cat Always Lands on its Feet! “Be ready for anything. Everything will work out.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Master Maker. This little fellow can be quite deceptive. For all his jolly good looks and big smile he has a very serious job. His is the forge upon which all new ideas and inventions originate. If you follow through, plan carefully and finish what you start, he may share his expertise with you.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element of the day is Fire. The Rabbit finds conflicts today but the Dog and Boar are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The Kitwits had their day at the vet. I set the girls up in a nice carrier with a big fluffy towel. Poor little Purdy von Sweets was so upset she hyperventilated on the ride to the vet. I had to calm her down to get her out of the carrier. Now, the boys got the newspapers and the older carrier. Napoleon walked right out like he owned the place and got weighed. Purrbah followed his lead. I am not going to say these are ladies men, but when I got them home, the boys now had the big fluffy pillow and the new carrier. They are milking their two stitches for all they are worth. Meanwhile, my poor bank account is now flat.
Last night was a trip. One by one, the Kitwits came into the bedroom to get food. They couldn't have any. Finally they sent Purdy in and she started biting me. I had to throw her out. Lady Jayne had the fit of all fits. I had to take all the dry food and lock it up in the one room the Kitwits have not managed to open. She was throwing herself into the door and a faux Persian with that much bulk can almost take the door off the hinges. I had to let her in the room. Then, Conner, who must weigh in at 20 pounds had his fit of all fits at the door but that was the last straw. He was not getting in and I was going to get a little sleep, about four hours after they got through with me. I am so thankful I don't have to go through this again.

No comments: