Friday, December 5, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-06-08


12-06-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit and the Kitwits.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Swords: ambivalence. A thief is among your things, material or otherwise. Likewise, this isn’t the time to be the thief as you will be caught. It’s time to take a good look at your tendency toward vindictiveness. It is not winning you any friends.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 9:44 PM EST. let the fireworks begin! The faster you rush this morning the bigger the mess you are going to make. It doesn’t have to perfect. Relax! You are going to get credit, big time, for your efforts. Spend the evening socializing but cool it on the advice. People have no intention of changing. It’s a great weekend for mediumship and all thing psychic. You might even find romance. Don’t even joke about rules, restrictions and laws over the next couple of days or you will learn the meaning of instant Karma.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say “Let go.” It’s time to let go of the people, places, things and ideas that no longer serve their purpose. Wish them luck and move on.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is the Cat’s Pajamas. “You’re the bee’s knees today. Enjoy!”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Geeeeeooo the Slooow. As the name implies, this faery has never done anything fast. Once upon a time I used to run out the front door, throw some water at my flowers and jump in the car for work. Along came Geeeeeooo who loosened a board on back fence letting the neighbor’s rotwielder into the yard, who left me a little - I mean big - present. I won’t say I got to smell the flowers the next morning, but it took a half hour to get the treads on my shoes cleaned out. Learn from my mistake because he is not going any where fast. Take your time and do it right!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Metal. The Dog finds conflict today.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I acknowledge the wonderful qualities I have within me. I open up to the beauty and creativity of my Soul and I accomplish great things easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace on thought at a time. These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The Kitwits are going in for their tuck and snip, ie…neutering and spaying on the Winter Solstice. I am not sure they will find that overly funny, but the drugs are good. Bitwit will come later as she is just a baby. In the mean time I am going to try and make a dent in the outdoor feral population is any of them are stupid enough to fall for the cat trap or will I just have the possum over and over again. I mean every year he tries the - you caught me fair and square and now take in, feed me and make a pet of me. That is when I dump him out of the trap.I don’t know what level of weird permeates the animal population around here but we have a tree raccoon. He lives in the palm tree and eats the baby coconuts. So here sits one tree with dozens of coconuts and its next door neighbor has one. Every night he comes down and gets water. I am not sure what you call a coconut tree dwelling raccoon.The Mockingbirds have taken over the back lot and mowing it is at your peril The feral cats won’t even go back there.We finally mounted the hooks in the ceiling and hung all the Witch Balls up. It is very festive and you can feel them grabbing the negative energy. I think I will try some orb photos before people buy the rest of them…..

No comments: