Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-10-08

12-10-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the probable Libra.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Cups: conviction. Everyone sees the world in a different light. Consider that before judging or making a move. Let them voice their convictions and ideas. You might just decide it is time to smile sweetly and run for the nearest door!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, keep in mind for the next week that emotional surprises and outbursts will not be welcomed. You may be feeling up this morning but the Universe is conspiring to bring you down. People are too territorial and fights over who is getting the largest half abound. You know exactly how you feel and no one likes it. Then you tend to get aggravated at yourself for opening your mouth. You should have read the first sentence. However, by afternoon paperwork is done. Romance, however misguided, is in the air and Lady Luck is ready to smile on us with real money. However, late tonight just unplug the phone and computer. Communications are annoying.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to trust your intuition today. It is more reliable than your eyes and ears.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Dark Lady. To reach her, you must abandon the ordinary. She is the guardian of all that can be, all that is within germination and all secrets. She is reached through profound grief or joy or ritual. She teaches us to surrender to unity and follow the flow.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is wood. The Rabbit finds conflict today - just when I have to register the title at the DMV - but the Rat is doing great.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Negativity now vanishes completely from my life. Nothing can threaten me anymore, as I am protected by the light of my Higher Self. I am safe and everything turns out right.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I am really starting to think Bitwit is a Libra. She has never been one to allow us to scritch her but stroking is allowed providing no squeezing is involved. Today I slightly mussed one little patch of fur and she had to jump down and fix the whole area immediately. Now if that isn’t a Libra, I don’t know what is, but she does have that Scorpio sneakiness…maybe she is a cusp baby. It does work in my favor. She devils me something awful when I am at the computer, climbing on my shoulders and head. She has decided the furry tarot bag is not enough. Now she wants a beaded one, too. All I have to do is muss her fur and she has to get down and straighten it before the next assault. Now that is a Libra. War can only be waged with the appropriate uniforms. I made the mistake of opening the little refrigerator. I am feverish and I really needed a diet Pepsi. She was convinced I had a whole cow in there. I finally had to let her inspect the shelves for hamburger. When all she found was an aged piece of pizza she was so disappointed. I keep forgetting to bring her toy from the house. Soon she will too big for it.
I am still working on the logistics of getting the four Kitwits to the vet for neutering and spaying at one time but I couldn’t turn down the only morning he had open. I guess you’ve figured out what my Yule present is.
Actually, I would be at home snuggled into my bed with this allergy attack as my head feels like someone poured concrete into it, but I am sitting here waiting for the garage to call with the word they are delivering George’s new van. Well, it isn’t a new van. It actually 15 years old but it is in pristine condition and is a passenger van. So, we may be working out a car pooling to events. No need to stop saving gas at this point. And the really upsetting news is: it is supposed to get better mileage than my new one! George did put the bed up for me in the shop in case I just got too sick to stay up.

No comments: