Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-24-08


12-24-08
Happy Christmas Eve!
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, Queen of the shop cat tree!
According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac the scent or incense of the day is lilac and the color is white. I know a lot of you are seeing too much white right now, so snuggle in and imagine me, with the air on in 80 degree weather. Hey, don’t throw those shoes!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Cups: dissipation. The positive net your weave around yourself can turn into a trap. Believe in yourself and walk forth with confidence and you will not need the walls you have been building.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Sagittarius at 6:13 AM EST. This is an emotional day when you hear from people you haven’t heard from in a long time! Enjoy.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say visualization is the way to go today. Visualize peace on earth and good will from relatives. It’s only one day. You will survive.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catacomb. “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Himself, who is once again afoot with his shamanic powers and natural magicks. Go outside and feel the magick today. Listen to the silence and be healed.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Earth. The Dragon finds conflict today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty of everything around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the Universe. In this peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Well, she thought she was until Loki moved onto the top of it with her. It has become her favorite place in the whole shop.
All the shipments are made and the Post Office is stuffed. The dentist is finished for the week and maybe, just maybe, I can sleep late tomorrow.
You don’t want to believe the vet has sent your lovely little Kitwit home stoned out of their furry gourds, but…..Well, Purrbah was draped on top of the TV like huge furry scarf, staring at the little people in the black box with huge eyes. Now, I’ve never told you this, but Purrbah has never been right since the night he saw Donald Trumps’ hair on the TV. He has been trying to kill it ever since. Napoleon was stretched out on my lap playing is little scars for all they were worth when low and behold, he sees the little people in the box. He was out of my lap way faster than a cat on drugs should try, tripped a few times and made it to the TV. Between him and Purrbah batting those people I finally turned it off because all I could see were furry bodies. Deprived of the little people, they both retreated to the back of the TV where they tried to open the box and get the little people out. Now, some of you know that demonstrates a frightfully high level of intelligence.

No comments: