Thursday, December 25, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-26-08

12-26-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is coral and the incense is thyme.
Happy Kwanzaa!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Wands: delight. Romance and a gentleness are in the air but with it, the winds of change are blowing. Romance is nice but relationships take time and work and are based on mutual goals and values. Consider whether this wonderful, sweep you off your feet feeling is based in reality or a dream.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 6:56 PM EST. For about three days, it is the perfect time to dialogue with Elders and Authorities about overcoming limitations. For the next week, it is a social time but you may be chafing at limitations and work you have to do. Sweets dreams awaken you in the morning. Write them down as they may just be prophetic. Late tonight, work out a list of changes or resolutions to guarantee success in the new year.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say be honest with yourself. Take some time and have an honest talk with yourself about your expectation, what you intend to accomplish and what you need to change.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Top Cat. “You’re on a winning streak.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ekstasis. Technically the holiday is over and now Ekstasis arrives to suggest you tune into the universe and dance to your own drummer. Make snow angels. Listen to music. Eat dinner over the sink. Just revel in your own relaxation and meditation today!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the elements is metal. The Horse finds conflict today but us rabbits are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I have nothing to fear. Divine Love, and Wisdom are now in action and produce wonderful results.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I will put up the Bitwit picture tomorrow. I caught what I call the ultimate picture of happiness, but haven’t uploaded it yet. She had the entire top of the new cat tree to herself and I swear she is smiling.
I am reminded frequently I married a Virgo. My present was to get out and help him with drier. I appreciate having a drier more than you can believe. However, I do deserve some of the credit. It was me who saw it awaiting garbage pickup with sign on it that said it worked. Thus the old, now dead, truck carried it home. I already had a working drier but it was thirty some years old and had been repaired numerous times. This one was newer. Well, it really does work and even has cycles! They threw it out because it has some rust on it. I guess it is too much trouble to repaint it or use some contact paper. I bet it wouldn’t be today the way things are going economically.
Anyway, we witches have uses for rust so it doesn’t bother me one bit. A file and some paper and it all gets bottled up in my magick cabinet.
If I don’t succeed in finding my astrological calendar for next year, you won’t be getting a forecast. I know I bought one. I just have no idea where it is.
What did the Pisces do for the Virgo? Well, knowing them as well as I do, I managed to find a recycling bin in the yard I was using for plant things and give it to him. No money spent makes them very happy. The recycler took our last bin last month and I have had no luck getting them to give me another one.
And that is how people with little money celebrate the holidays.

No comments: