Saturday, December 13, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12-14-08

12-14-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the Recovered.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Cups: accomplishment. Look beyond pleasure to establish relationship. Your family will support you if you ask them. Be humble.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the day starts with optimism but argument quickly develop. Listen carefully because someone really does have a solution no one has listened to and you could be free of some restriction by noon. The afternoon finds a lot of aggravations and you just want to scream: say what you mean! Emotional games will ignite fiery arguments. The evening hours appear a total lost so call it an early night.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is time to move forward fearlessly. Some things will end and it is time to move on.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Bureaucat. “Get that paperwork done. You’ll feel much better.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Death. I know that sounds bad, but death is a natural part of the cycle of life. Without it we would be up to ears in cockroaches, mosquitoes and really mean people. So, enjoy the mulch for from it springs forth new life, opportunities and joy.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Earth. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart. The Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Around 2 AM the other night I came to a disturbing conclusion. Either my arms were getting shorter or my lamp was getting farther away. So I got up and started looking to see what was happening. Due to the efforts of the Kitwits, the entire night stand was traveling away from the bed and they did it so sneakily that I didn't even notice it was being done until I almost feel out of bed trying to turn the lamp on.
Well, Bitwit is well. She had hamburger from dinner from Burger King (Okay, it didn't start out as hers.) and then had a screaming fit until George gave her a little can of food. She is jumping, pouncing and climbing on us. The Bitwit is back!! I thought I was feeling a little better myself until the nausea and sore throat hit.
We have a new species at the shop. Last night George spotted a baby armadillo at the front and then tonight I saw his tail at the door. I’m pretty sure the rest of him was attached because it was moving fast.

No comments: