Thursday, February 26, 2009

02-27-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Rose and the Incense is Yarrow.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Pentacles: compensation. You are going to achieve harmony and balance, abundance and harvest but any movement will upset the balance. Nothing stays static so enjoy the couple of hours it lasts and move on to your next goal.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, ignore the morning nightmare about being helpless. It is just an aspect activating your subconscious. The afternoon is the time to make money, get all those links ready and generally start new projects. There are unexpected evening invitations winging their way out there but don’t be upset if one doesn’t land on your desk. People are moving so fast they are forgetting things and remember that in traffic. On the cell phone and moving too fast is a recipe for an accident so be careful out there. Late night phone calls can have you up way to late so when the repetition starts, hang up.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say eliminate the blocks to positive thinking and work on your affirmations. Remember to keep them simple but not so simple you get into trouble. An example would be saying you won’t have to worry about a credit card next year but forgetting to say you intend to have it paid off. The Devil is in the details.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter. Spring peeks out and old Ffaff crawls out of hibernation and starts looking at feet. Did you take care of yours? I wondered why I trimmed my nails and removed the nail polish in anticipation of a pedicure tonight. Ffaff is the reason. You see, he got my mother once and I have been on the alert since. Ffaff picks up your feet to examine them. He often forget humans can’t fly and picks the other foot up and down you go. That’s how he got her. On the more metaphysical side, Ffaff want you to be grounded, practical and taking care of yourself!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is water. The Rooster (George) finds conflict today but the Rabbit (me) is having a good day. Do not spoil my good day! It’s bad enough I am facing a birthday next Tuesday.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I let got of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Yesterday’s flood is not completely cleaned up as I used one of the rooms that flooded for storage. Note the past tense. I don’t think I’ll do that again! You know how it is…something doesn’t fit, is the wrong season, needs something sewn and you are super busy so you throw it in the pile. Now the pile is at the center of a flood and I have to continue to clean. This time, the clothes are headed for the homeless, stuff is already hitting the garbage can and no more “pile”. Purrbah is still traumatized about being stuck on the commode in two inches of water! He refuses to go into the bathroom. Tonight I hope my back is well enough to finish the job. All night it made sounds like two bones rubbing together, popping and snapping. All I can say is thank the Goddess for my love of tile. I hate to think what this mess would be like with carpet!!!!

No comments: