Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-19-09

02-19-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Crimson and the Incense is Mulberry.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Suspension: inversion. It is good day to look within and understand in the workings of your own mind. Find out what motivates your every move. You may not get all the answers but the book is within view.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 8:25 AM EST and the world becomes more solemn and grey. Everyone wants their space at the top of a mountain so don’t expect social events to go that well. It is a morning to show your sensitivity to the needs of others are tempered with practicality. Work toward orderly change in the afternoon.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to family harmony. Sometimes we forget family members are individuals not just extensions of ourselves.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catkin. “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Sylvanius. Sylvanius is the keeper of the mask of truth. His message is confusing. Sometimes we have to wear the mask and costume to appreciate and reveal who we really are.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is wood. The Ox finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty of everything around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the Universe. In this peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

There are nights when it simply doesn’t pay to be awake, asleep, or in bed. Normally, Napoleon comes in and lays beside me, rolls over on his back and zonks out. The only movement is the little pink tongue coming out and fluttering on the end as he snores softly. Last night, my fingers were being licked, my hip biscuited and generally tormented every time I almost fell asleep. Finally I reached down to find out what was upsetting him so much and discovered two cat heads. Well, even ¾ asleep, I know I don’t have a two headed cat, so I turned on the light and discovered I had Purrbah and Napoleon. I got up and they both left so it was around 4 AM and I figured now I would get some sleep.
Apparently they got just enough rest to start bouncing of the walls in the rest of the house keeping me awake. Then there was a horrible growl and the Flu returned for an encore performance in the intestinal track to fame. Finally I was almost asleep and peace and quiet had descended upon my world when the phone rang.
Now I have a suspicion I cannot verify that the plastic cover I bought for my blackberry (whose only function I ever use is calling and the alarm clock because I am not paying them more money for features) with the frogs on it actually turns into a frog at night. This is because I am certain the phone slips and jumps out of my hands in the dark. Anyway, I dropped the phone, tried to call George back and got no answer. Naturally being the little psychic Virgo he is, he calls back just as I am dozing off and I lose the phone and call, again. Finally as I am dozing off, I answer the phone and he wants to know if I will fix breakfast as the flu has hit him again. NO!!!! I finally got a couple of hours sleep, but some nights I am certain the Universe conspires against us insomniacs who are just trying to catch a couple hours of shut eye.
Meanwhile as George putters around the shop, Bitwit alternates between good and evil a little like the garden at midnight. Oh, when things finally settled down, George had turned the heater on the bathroom, while I am burning up under the air in the bedroom. I went in and there are four Kitwit on the rug soaking up the heat and a Catwit on the commode with one on the sink. Two more and I have all the wits. I remember when they used to snuggle into the round top of the cat tree. Now all four do not fit on the bathroom rug. My babies have grown up! Ah well, I still have Bitwit for a couple of months.

No comments: