Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 02-04-09

02-04-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Yellow and the Incense is Bay Laurel.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Devil: subjugation. You are being deceived by someone. Or, you may be the deceiver. Keeping the truth from people is a way of manipulating them. Make amends to those you have vilified to make yourself appear superior. Ask yourself whether all your “friends“ are hanging around you because they know if they leave they are next on your hit list. In that case, you have no friends. Remember the bumper sticker: Mean people Suck.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mars enters Aquarius today at 10:55 AM EST and the new energies will be for universal good, new things, humanitarian aide and moving forward. This is very lucky morning so get out those green candles and do a money spell for yourself. Electronic games of chance are favored. New releases with computer software or equipment ride on a wave of profitability. Later this afternoon the inability to help people is most frustrating.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say nurture your inner child. Play and enjoy yourself Treat yourself to a little thing that makes you smile.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterwaul. “Express those pent-up feelings. Cry, scream, or sing as loud as you can.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for She of the Cruach. The Cruach is a cup or chalice. She is the Great Goddess and today she bestows blessings on those who need it the most.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Metal. The Dog is finding conflict today. According to the Chinese calendar this is the Beginning of Spring and I think I speak for most of the world when I say, “WHERE?”

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now develop my willpower. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Somehow I think I am echoing everyone’s sentiments as I write this: It’s only Tuesday???? Am I the only one who feels like a whole week has gone buy? I am exhausted and it feels like the work has beat me up. Let’s hope we get over Hump Day without just rolling down the other side head over heels!
Cold weather and a freeze approaching and the Bitwit is in high gear. She is the amazing flying cat with gas. That is the unfortunate part because getting caught in the back draft has already brought tears to my eyes once today.
George discovered someone had painted Pinko on our fence at home last night. We didn’t put a single bumper sticker on any vehicle until after the inauguration but apparently that set off the radical right terrorists in the neighborhood. Yes, they are right up there with Alqueda. Can you just imagine the backlash and legal ramifications if a talk show host had come out four years ago and said he hoped Bush failed in all his policies. The guy would probably still be in Guantanamo. On the other hand, if he were you and I, people would be passing the drug addict on the street looking the other way, not taking political advise from him! My, how money and an expensive suit does change people’s perceptions of you. Bush can give billions to the banks and investment firms with no safe guards on how the money is spent and they (the CEO’s) promptly gave themselves million dollar bonuses and spa trips. Not a peep is uttered. Obama tries to give us some incentives and the terror squad is out in force, mostly over the provisions giving money to organizations that give out birth control information and to help with the skyrocketing problem of sexually transmitted diseases. Did you know they are now epidemic? Probably not because the Bushies have spent 8 years making sure that information was buried. After all, rich people don’t get them and even if they do, they have insurance to cover the treatment. What’s the worst that could happen? You could die or wind up sterile. That’s a plus in their book. Well, off my soap box and back to taking care of the throw away cats people keep dumping on me.
By the way…please don’t do that. This is a very busy street. By the time I see them, they are petrified, sick and malnourished and for the most part, I can’t catch them. I wind up burying them. Take your cat to a shelter or if you are really going to be an idiot, have the guts to knock on the door and let me have the poor thing. They don’t deserve you for an owner anyway. Me and all the organizations I work with are over burdened, so cut us a little slack here. Please at least give me the name of the tortoise shell cat you dropped at my house and maybe I can coax her out from under the shingles before she is mauled by a dog or raccoon. Knowing if she has her shots and is spayed would really help us as that will keep us from duplicating what is already done and we need every penny we save.

No comments: