Saturday, February 14, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-15-09

02-15-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Gold and the Incense is Marigold.

Today is Nirvana Day, the day Buddhist celebrate the passing of Buddha beyond the veil.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Art: verification. Temperance and moderation are the only ways to maintain balance. Recheck recent choices to see if they are in alignment with your goals. Test your will power. If you fall to temptation you will have to start over!


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, major lunar aspects are absent today, but a major planetary aspect is in effect all week that has people butting heads over social issues.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is great day to start a detox plan.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Something the Cat Dragged in. “You’ve been having a hard time; things will get better.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Rarr. The Rarr is pure energy. He is great when you need to pick a car up off someone but no so good when you have to sit still. So, when you see this ball of energy, think of a bunch of two year olds on espresso with drums. Then fasten your seat belt.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Metal. The Rooster finds conflicts today, but the Rabbit is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

This flu is leaving. Do you hear me: leaving! Both George and I now have the dizzy effect and I am still working on the nausea. I have had this long enough, though much to my dismay, I have learned one person has been down for three weeks with it and they had the flu shot! This is not good stuff.
Last night I had Valentine’s Day on the Friday the Thirteenth. I just couldn’t resist. Dinner at Clock, what can I say - I’m a cheap date and I like their chopped steak dinner. I like qualifying for the discount senior citizen meal even more though the cats are upset nothing comes home for them. Then, I shared the brownie hot fudge sundae with George. At Lowes we got some purple flowers for the faery garden table and today I potted the display. They smell so good. Go into Lowes now and visit the garden shop at night. The citrus are all blooming and so is the Night Blooming Jasmine. It smells wonderful in there! They also had some bird feeders discounted. Today I set the bird feeders with bird food and had birds in minutes. They must have a spy network in this neighborhood! I just hope I haven’t set up a cat feeding spot, too. Paganwit is a hunter but so far all he has gone after is lizards.
George had put the left over biscuit from last night in his computer pouch. You know George. Bush’s policy was no buck left behind. George’s is: no biscuit left behind. Me? I don’t really like them. As he was fixing my Valentine’s Day breakfast he notice a napkin on the floor. I don’t buy napkins so he finally investigated and found Purrbah eating his biscuit. Purrbah is still alive. However, Bitwit is in the bathroom taking a time out and snubbing me. I put Advantage on her and she is really ticked at me.
A hint on saving money on continuously prescribed medicine: When possible I have the doctor double the dosage and cut the pills in half. Most of the time, double the dosage is not double the price and a pill splitter is a one time investment of less than 5.00. I made that up in one month’s supply of my meds.

No comments: