Saturday, February 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-01-09

03-01-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Gold and the incense is marigold. March was the first month of the roman Calendar and demoted to number 3 in the Gregorian Calendar.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Pentacles: economy. Always remember: money is only a tool. Save it to attain sustenance. Use it as a living sculpture of your will to gain.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, irritating news about new projecting hitting snags over red tape and regulations hit you for the next couple of days. Make sure you are checking you in box because with so much communication in this period you can miss something important. Expect to be annoyed this morning when the money to help isn’t there. So if you are off to a spiritual meeting that passes the plate, make certain you have your wallet with you. This evening is the time to shine but it doesn’t bring luck or money!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to work on your self-reliance.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catnip. “You need a pick-me-up. Try something you really like today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Intuition. His song contains all the information in the Universe. Some people call it the Akashic records. As 2012 gets closer he will come more often and the song will be heard by more and more people. You need go no where. You need do nothing. It is encoded in your genetic blueprint.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is wood. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rat is having an easy day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and I accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Oh dear Goddess, the Bitwit just came into season. I swear she is only 5 months old. She also has the most piercing voice you have ever heard squall at you. I went in the bathroom and noticed the rug was lifted up so I checked to see what was under it. I pulled out a plastic measuring spoon, a bottle cap and something as yet undefined. Unfortunately, they clicked on the tile floor. I had an instant Bitwit, looking under the mat for her toys. That is one smart kitty cat!
It’s been a busy day here at the Salamander, I am tired and thus I am on to the forecast. Just be warned, even the products I got in yesterday evening are selling out!

No comments: