Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-05-09

02-05-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is turquoise. The incense is Apricot.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Cups: delusion. A lovely exterior can hide a rotten core and a lot of people spend hours making that happen. If your feet are not planted firmly on the ground as you reach for the stars, you wind up flat on your face. The wrong people or direction can mislead you today. Get away and trust in your abilities and focus clearly on your goal. Don’t be distracted.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Cancer at 11:06 PM EST. let the bipolar mood swings begin! Cancer is nurturing and quickly turns to smothering. So, try to contain your love and try to keep out of the food, alcohol and drugs. Cancers have trouble saying no to themselves. For the next week or so, there will some temper tantrums when things aren’t done quickly enough or red tape descends upon heads. We manage to transcend old hurts and wounds this morning and jump out of bed mainly because we are so ticked off we want to kill something. Everyone and everything is annoying you until afternoon and then the romantic haze descends, the confusion begins and your intuition kicks in big time. Social events keep you from making progress on work issues and changes take a back seat to having a good time.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say there are blocks to inner power today. Both the cards, the Fae and the astrological influences are saying this a day that can go two ways. You can follow Himself down the garden path, dancing a laughing the day away or you can settle down, center yourself, gather power and learn something important. The choice is always yours.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Alley Cat. “Be adventurous. Everything will go your way.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Himself. He is pure life force and magic. He is guardian of the hunter and the hunted because he understand the balance of nature. He is shamanic power. He energizes each thing he touches. Why couldn’t have shown up on Wednesday morning for me?
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Metal. The Boar finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no time to lose. I step into action now with energy and determination.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time. These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The cats got the snuggles last night because it is getting very cold. We are talking freeze warnings for tonight. Lady Jayne joined me with Napoleon. Between the two of them they drove me nuts until around 3AM when they decided to leave. That caused me to really, really oversleep. Last night I decided to obey the sign on the wall and take BJ’s a copy of the tax certificate for 2009. Seems easy enough. Go to counter. Hand them paper. Stop! Redo account and get new pictures and cards! Cripes! I thought it was impossible for BJ’s to take a worse picture of me. Last night they proved me wrong. George is missing the whole top of his head. It just fades out. I hope the they have to ID me by that photo some day because I am getting off scot-free. As for George, obviously he is dead in that picture.I have to drag all the tender plants in tonight so the office cats are shouting: Salad Bar!I have been learning to play my Native American flute. There is probably a genetic component to it, but I find it easy and managed to figure out lessons 1 - 3 without taking them. Then again, I am classically trained as a pianist by concert pianists. I just never really wanted to do it. I wanted to play modern and they could only see me on a stage with the old masters. All that training is pretty worthless with the flute. The only thing that really carries over is the timing. And, this morning I dreamed I was playing my flute and over came a lovely Hindu goddess and offered me a Sitar and a lesson in playing and holding it. Okay, Universe, I get the hint. But, Bitwit refuses to give up her 5 AM can for the Sitar kitty. The demi-goddess did a really good job last night, showing me how easy it was to hold the strings down and hold the instrument but in this world, someone has to manifest money or the instrument. So there is your challenge. If you want me to play, deliver money or the instrument because I just do not have either of them at this moment.I had already decided to ask George to make me a rigid case for the flute out of our bamboo for my birthday when I decided to search the web looking for one. They are all made out of PVC and that is not touching my flute! I don’t care how much padding they have, I want a natural case. Thus, last night we decided making cases for the flutes would be our next project. I will do the lining and George handles the bamboo. We need to severely thin the stand and move some to the shop, anyway. It is black furniture bamboo which means it is up to 6 - 8 inches wide and about 75 feet or more tall. We can get quite a few cases out of one piece. It can also grow a foot a day in the rainy season and lift a concrete block. This is no wimpy bamboo.

No comments: