Thursday, February 19, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-20-09

02-20-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Pink and the incense is mint.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Wands: regeneration. After a catastrophe, you have two choices. You can put your energy into rebuilding or you can waste your time plotting and executing revenge which will gain you nothing and set you back. Trust me on this one. The people who harm you will always eventually be at your mercy and then as the bard said, “Revenge is a dish best served cold.” What that means is: never seek revenge in the heat of the moment. Wait until you are rational and “cold” and then go after them.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, because you have few major aspects to the Moon and the only one is to Venus who never really causes us pain, you can get a lot done today and then, go out and enjoy yourself! Life is good!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say laugher is the best medicine. Laugh at yourself and your circumstances. It is better than crying.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Black Cat. “Lady luck is with you.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Rarr. My first words were: “Of dear!” There are no astrological aspect to temper this energy so you have to do it yourself. He give you so much energy you can accomplish anything today and then tonight you’ll be flat on your back unable to move. Please pace yourself! Keep calm because if for a moment you fly off the handle, you won’t be able stop spewing. He is going to be all around today and my personal Fae have warned me heavily that I want to be very wary and watching my every move tomorrow or I will get into things and make myself sick by doing too much.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Fire. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rat is having a great day. This day is called: Borrowing wealth luck from Kuan Yin.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I forgive totally and freely. I let go of any resentment or guilt. I am free and I let everyone around me be free. Peace now reigns within me and around me. I trust the great wisdom of the Universe and the present situation of my life is divinely healed for everyone’s good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The Bitwit is way too smart. Something went terribly wrong in the ventilation at the shop and you couldn’t breathe, so I started opening the windows and the door. Naturally, I can’t leave the door open as the cats will run out and then I get to chase them down. So I came up with the ingenious, or so I thought, system of putting the chain on the door and propping it open with a can of Off. Hey, it was the only thing that fit perfectly. The Bitwit could not get through the little opening. Once she determined that even turning sideways would not work, she proceeded to study the door and correctly deduced the chain was holding it. Then she started jumping up and trying to undo the chain.
We also have some little bird hanging from the top of the door. She finally managed to jump up and grab them. That is over six feet straight up. She landed, not on her feet as they claim about cats, but flat on her lower posterior. She is now leaving the birds alone.

No comments: