Thursday, February 12, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 02-13-09

02-13-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Coral and the incense is Rose.

It’s Friday the Thirteenth!!!!
It is also the ancient Roman Festival of Parentalia, honoring your ancestors.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Fool: emanation. Most do not know this, the Fool is not the beginning of the journey through life, but the end. It is when you realize there is no veil between matter and energy; that they are one. You realize you can not change your base nature until you cease to exist as a separate entity and embrace the whole of the Universe. All a manifestation of the One Universe and with that knowledge comes freedom.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is a quiet day. The end may have you a little touchy about things and emotional outbursts over nothing are possible. But they do clear the air and old hurts are released. Get a reading tonight. It is a very psychic time. It is also a great evening for romance… much better than tomorrow night.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to look inside yourself today.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is When the Cat’s Away. “Enjoy your freedom.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for all the Fae. They just can’t help themselves. It is Friday the Thirteenth and they know humans are frightened of the date. They know the moon is still nearly full and they are out in force, playing tricks on us, dancing under the moonlight and generally getting into mischief. Hide the dark chocolate or I guarantee the Pixies will get in it, will kiss you and tomorrow you will have freckles in odd places!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Earth. Sheep find conflict today but no one has an easy day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Patience and serenity are now filling my mind and my heart. I trust the Divine Wisdom which is at the source of everything. I stay calm and peaceful. I love, respect and accept everyone and everything around me as an expression of the perfection of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am having one of those days when I can’t find anything. I went out to the Vanwitch and lost my keys as I was looking through her. It took me a half hour to find in the exact spot any sane person would have set them. Then I found the Anna Riva we have been looking for over two months, right where it should have been but the Arch Angel Michael magnets have done a runner. Did Mercury go retrograde when I wasn’t looking???
And then there was the Bitwit. Oh Goddess, she decided to climb up in the highest window -over my head - and stay there. She has knocked a dozen things down on me, is on her third time out and still she run back there the moment she gets out of the bathroom and the whole process starts over again. I don’t think I am going to survive the Kitty Teens. She is driving us nuts.
I have to warn everyone. A friend coined the term: closet sheets. People who have Obama stickers on their cars are finding them vandalized, my property was vandalized. Two closet sheets tried to shake George down in the driveway of the shop late last night and when he wouldn’t give them 40.00 they drove off shouting about Obama. These people are freaking insane. Be careful out there. Oh, if they don’t want their stimulus package, they can leave it on my doorstep, in cash….. I mean if you feel strong enough to spray paint my fence, don’t take the money. Give it to me. I won’t be holding my breath. I’m sorry to say from the responses I have gotten, this is happening all over the country. You can not defeat us, because you cannot defeat hope. No matter what is done to a person, that little spark will always remain and we will succeed because of it.

No comments: