Monday, February 16, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 02-17-09

02-17-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Basil.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. There is someone out there ready to help you. Look for them.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this is lucky week for electronic games of chance. More arguments erupt afternoon about how to help people, but solutions, at least the monetary ones, come in the late afternoon. It is an energetic evening with plenty of social opportunities.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say confront your fears about feeling safe today. No one is ever completely safe so stop worrying about what you can not change.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Scaredy Cat. “Face your fears. They will disappear if you confront them.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Collective of Pixies. They are out. They are dancing and they want you to find joy in your work. Hide the chocolate or you may wake up with freckles.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Water. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rat is having a good day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful and unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Many years ago I worked for a Fortune 500 company in its executive office. I was the only person who ever took and afternoon break and I needed my coffee back then. One afternoon I ran into an old man, dressed in dirty overalls in the cafeteria. He promptly said, “Beauty before age.” and I replied, “Guess I struck out on two counts, let me buy you a cup of coffee.” And for several weeks we would joke when meeting the cafeteria even though for all practical purposes he looked either like a bum or a common laborer and I was executive help. Imagine my surprise when at Christmas the owner of the whole dang multinational company came around to shake everyone’s hand in the executive office and I was looking at the old man from the cafeteria now in an Armani suit!
That taught me that you never know who you are talking to and you had better smile like your future depended on it. It just might.
What brings me to this is I often work events as labor to help other vendors. How I am treated by the management of the event strongly influences whether I am ever going to buy a booth in their event. If they treat the hired help like brown sticky smelly stuff, I have a pretty good idea what their attitude is going to be right after they get my check as a vendor. Do I need to say, I never exhibit at some events no matter how many overtures I get from the management?
So, be nice to people, you never know when you might just need that person or they might be over you. Ra found that out the hard way. She used to beat up on Loki and Solstice every chance she got. Well, both are now bigger than her and make her life an excursion into Hades. I think she is on ring 6 this week. Given time, all roles reverse.

No comments: