Thursday, February 5, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-06-09

02-06-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Violet.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Swords: decomposition. You could easily slip back into old ways today. Complete the psychological set by your karma and you will return to the goal of attaining your soul’s desire.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, whoa, you are going to have a restless night either from your mind going a mile a minute or aches and pains. Warm milk, calming tea and maybe some valerian root is on the agenda. Those of you who work at home will have a frustrating morning with your electronic equipment. This is not a good day for gambling. You can make some headway helping people this evening.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say take some time out today and beautify something. Remember, faeries like sparkles and soft cushions.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is the Cat with Nine Lives. “Fortune is on your side. Take some chances.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faun. He knows all the secrets of nature and today, he might decide to teach you some natural magic if you are willing to follow his dance into the wood.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Water. The Rat finds conflict today but us rabbits are having a good day!!!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart. The Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Well, I got a bunch of envelopes in the mail from capital one today. If you regularly don’t open these, you’d better change your ways. Due to the changing economic climate they may be raising your purchase APR rates - that’s anything you use your card on, transfer rates and cash advance rates. The latter are two are going up on all card, so read that notice. The other is being arbitrarily applied to low balance cards, I noticed right off the bat. I usually keep the little 500.00 limit ones for restaurants to limit my liability in case they are stolen. Now here is the important part. If you cancel the card, they can not raise you rates and they are keeping it open until May 17th. The card remains active until that date. Well, folks….guess what’s not in my wallet. I shredded Capital One cards today after I cancelled them. Yes, you have to pay the balance off, but not at over a 25% interest rate which you will never manage to pay off in 30 years or more. Take note!
I searched the house last night and could only find Purrbah. The other three Kitwits had disappeared into thin air. Now Purrbah was determined to eat the plants I brought in from the freeze. He bit into a Euphorbia species and discovered it bites back. That stopped his salad bar munchies. So he decided to just beat at the hanging plants and torture them all night. Anyway, back to the disappearing Bitwits. I found all three of them in a box of clothes and sheets I was using to cover the plants. They had tunneled in and left poor Purrbah out to fend for himself.

No comments: