Thursday, October 1, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10./02/09

10-02-09
Forecast and Faery Finder & Protection fm Psychic Vampires
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


I can outsmart the cats. I will sneak into the kitchen and make coffee. I will have a boiled egg and some cottage cheese and sneak back into the bedroom and have a nap. That, my friends, is how I started a full fledged cat riot resulting in everyone getting fed, me wide awake eating a boiled egg and totally forgetting the cottage cheese. No, I cannot outsmart the cats. I should know that by now.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Pink and the incense is Mint.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands: triumph. Be truthful about your intents and purposes and you will gain trust. Transform all your experiences into positive ones. Through those actions you will find success.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The afternoon may be filled with arguments but it gets you out of your lethargy and moving. People are surprising sentimental and sensitive this evening. You may not be happy with the reward you have reaped but complaining about what is holding you back won’t remove it. There is a Full Moon this weekend.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say new opportunities are available today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Mooncat. “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Spirit Dancer. She understands and manifests both sides of creativity: our expression of it and the reflection of it from others. In that way, we finally see what our actions and art awaken in those around us. That is the path to true fulfillment, not money. Unfortunately, that will not fulfill the electric company or your landlord or the grocery.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Metal. The Dog finds conflict but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is a good day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the Universe. In this peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Last night was get the dead TV to the curb night. I strongly believe that any electric cord left to its own devices for a month will crawl under something, intertwine table legs or rollers and generally become totally inaccessible. It will be impossible to disconnect without getting to the wall outlet. This does not apply if you really want it to stay plugged in because then it will fly out of the outlet every chance it gets. So, now you have a general idea why I had to lift one small chest of drawers to get the stupid TV plug out so the TV could be moved. There is no way on earth, or any other planet, I threaded that cord under the chest of drawers. Now down suggest I should have cut the cord because even though the appliance is off, the cord still is live and electricity hates me. I finally got it onto the bed and George came to pick it up and swore there was no way he had gotten it into the bedroom in the first place. What? He thinks it materialized. Anyway, it finally made it to the curb but I must say, those old TV’s are way heavier than the new flat screens that I carried in one hand to the cash register at Target. Way heavier than I remembered as I nursed my aching back all night. Anyway, it is gone and its spot will soon be filled by something I actually use.
Aside from Napoleon knocking everything down I moved last night, the fun part came later. I have had my train case that I keep my makeup in sitting in the same location for a month. Purdy von Sweets always sits on it before she decides where in the bedroom she will choose as a semi permanent location. Last night George moved it. She came bounding down the hall, jumped for the case and there was nothing there. Splat! She is not sure what went wrong. Cats are creatures of habit.
I got my Vampire Sunglasses in from SpiritHalloween and they are lovely. I shall be able to see in a dark room through them even though they are sun glasses. The glass (plastic lens) is rose and it brightens everything but it has a UV rating. Now, I await my Ebay box with the coffin sun glasses. If I had waited, I could have gotten all of them from the same source on Ebay. If anyone is thinking about those nice high heeled witches’ shoes, whatever size you wear, order up. I wear a 9 narrow and the 9 is more likely an 8 to 8.5. I hope they take them back and exchange them because my foot is not going in them, literally. I found Spirit because I was trying to find a sleeveless witches’ or vampire costume. It can be really hot in the room I do readings in at the Witches’ Ball. They were the only place with an open sleeved dress that might as well be sleeveless in plus sizes. I was considering the forest nymph but at my age, I think I would have looked silly. I know, I can sew but I just don’t feel like it this year. Anyway, my next project is going to be semi-quilted altar cloths. I know most people are going to declare them quilted but my aunts all quilted and this is not going to be quilted. They will be made on a machine and there will be glue involved. My aunt is probably ready to smack me from the spirit dimension right now. And that is why the bedroom is getting a total rearrangement and make over as quickly as I can get the energy. I need room to work.
Now, the Kitwits are working very hard on knocking over every book, magazine and box they can push over in the bedroom. I think I’ll take a nap!
But before the nap, psychic vampires: Before deciding on a method of protection, you need to determine where you are most vulnerable. For every day out in the world encounters sealing your aura is enough, but if you have attracted a constant attacker, you will need more. A good protective mojo bag will give you a boost or the right mineral will work to enforce a sealed aura. However, there are times and places where you are more vulnerable to attack than normal. Whenever you are asleep, you are most vulnerable. Be very wary of someone who says they keep dreaming of you. They may be sucking you dry while you sleep. To protect against them, I begin by placing wards on the doors and windows to the bedroom and any wall that has no door or window. You are always most vulnerable in your bedroom. Do not forget the closet. There is something to the monster in the closet and under the bed that children instinctively know about. If the person has visited and knows the arrangement of your bedroom, move your bed. If that doesn’t bring relief, draw a ward under your bed and seal your aura and bed space every night. If that doesn’t help, buy a cheap plain sheet and a permanent marker and draw the symbol on it. Use it over your bed spread and sheet at night for protection. You may have to create a second one and have it next to the mattress you are sleeping on so you are sandwiched in. Never allow the symbols to be seen by outside eyes. If a person knows what you use for protection, they can use it as a homing device. The other locations you are vulnerable in are where you meditate, where you watch TV or listen to music and any place you normal relax or nap. Always ward your front and back doors. This is common practice in most countries where they use a metal plaque of some kind affixed to the door jam on the outside, or something over the door. That is the real purpose for placing cinnamon brooms over your doors during the holidays. Cinnamon is a Mars spice used for protection and the broom is used to sweep negative energy away. Horseshoes are dressed and used for the same thing, Feng Shui coins and statues of saints. You have a wide variety of innocent looking things you can use. If you don’t feel instant relief, switch symbols and methods of protection.

No comments: