Saturday, October 3, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/04/09

10-04-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo! Fear Me! No, love me! Fear me! Pet Me! No, fear me!
Message from the Mommy: Fiona has crossed over into love bug land and is slowly driving me insane. Boogaboo is still having an identity crisis. He almost turned into a love bug but couldn’t resist biting a finger and then flipped back. Poor Boy. He is so very conflicted today.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Gold and the incense is Heliotrope.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Cups: transition. Repent or else is the message.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Full Moon is at 2:10 AM EDT in 11Aries10. For a couple of days, expect to hear from critical family members with a lot to say. Social events might as well be enjoyed because money will not be made. Advanced ideas are not welcomed and lead to emotional outbursts. For the next week, family members want concrete answers, not platitudes. There will be a lot of energy pouring into family and commitments.
This afternoon, there is money to be made if you keep work and pleasure separate. Don’t think you are going to breeze through a brunch because people want things neat and clean. Later tonight, the solution to some old hurts or wounds becomes apparent,

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say make and enjoy music today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Alley Cat. “Be adventurous. Everything will go your way.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faeries of the Future! Where have you been and where are you going? The doors to opportunity are opening. Choose wisely.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Water. The Rat finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I forgive totally and freely. I let go of any resentment or guilt. I am free and I let everyone around me be free. Peace now reigns within me and around me. I trust the great wisdom of the Universe and the present situation of my life is divinely healed for everyone’s good.” Annie Marquier creating a world one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry things are late. I didn’t say anything yesterday because I didn’t know what had happened until I took the bandages off for cleaning last night. I started yesterday feeling like someone stuck an ax in my forehead. Then there were ‘stitches’ throughout the day. My scab split and moved away from the edges. Today, it is whacking me every few minutes and I am just not able to do much of anything. I am looking forward to bedtime. I honestly think the thing is intelligent. It seems to start this every Friday and ruin my weekend.
Fall has ended in South Florida and we will, as the weatherman put it, be flirting with records starting tomorrow with temps in the 90’s. It was a nice two days while it lasted.

No comments: