Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/28/09

10-28-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is Bay Laurel.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Star: revelation. Meditation enriches our lives. During those moments, between thoughts, revelations come. The solution to your problem is just a calm thought away.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Pisces at 3:4 AM EDT and people are more sensitive and sentimental. Mercury enters Scorpio at 6:09 AM EDT where he loves to ferret out secrets.
The next couple of days brings a lot of talk about change but you aren’t seeing what is going on beneath the surface. You may like the results but there has been some dirty dealing.
For the next week, social activity, particularly on the net, bring money home.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today, happily ever after is possible so don’t give up on your dreams.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Catharsis: “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Honesty is the sweetest Fae. He loves us no matter what. But honesty has many forms and some, like Brutal Honesty, is aimed to hurt. Dishonesty, even those little white lies, aren’t helpful to people either. You need to be clear in what say and mean, but phrase it with compassion and tact.
Honest appears most often as Luneria annua, a plant with white, round seed pods. It is also called Moonwort, Satin Flower, Silver Dollar, Penny Flower, Dollar Plant, and Bolbonac. He also has another name: Unshoe-the-Horse. He is said to unshoe horses that tread on him and to have collected 30 horseshoes from the Earl of Essex on the White Downs in Devonshire. Never mess with a Fae, no matter how sweet they are.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Fire. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “In order to create abundance and to fulfill my Soul’s deepest desires, I now let go of any hostility, criticism, resentment, or irritation toward myself and toward others. I choose to fill every moment of my life with joy, detachment, humour and love. I celebrate my life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

My surgery is scheduled and now the waiting begins. I am really on needles and pins. The cats are all around me. Napoleon and Purdy von Sweets alternated attaching themselves to me all afternoon. Then Boogaboo and Fiona came in to hang onto me. I don’t think the doctor has to worry about me not sticking to my diet. Everything is sticking about half way to my stomach so I don’t anticipate eating much. I did try to drink some of my cappuccino protein drink. Then I made the mistake of setting it down and discovered Napoleon likes it too and he can lap really fast. That was probably the caffeine kicking in. I lost half a cup of coffee to Purdy. It has not been a good day for coffee drinking here. At least, so far, they leave my FUZE alone, but who knows, that could change momentarily.
I realized I will be probably be laid up until January and by that time, having me all to themselves with nothing I really can do but pet and cater to them, I am going to have one house full of really, really spoiled cats and one turtle. When I do return to the shop, I think I had better do it in stages, because they are going to be UPSET.
I have determined that my most common response to a reply from tech support is: “What does that have to with my question?” What’s your’s?

1 comment:

aswesow said...

Cat Prayer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushy life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice,
And sofa cushions, soft and nice.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
And someone nice to scratch my back,
For windowsills all warm and bright,
For shadows to explore at night.
I pray I'll always stay real cool
And keep the secret feline rule
To NEVER tell a human that
The world is really ruled by CATS!
~ Author Unknown