Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/07/09

10-07-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is lilac.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Swords: decomposition. Uncertainly abounds and you are tempted to crawl back into a ball and return to your old ways. This is a test and you need to pass it to continue on your way to your destiny.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically;
The Moon enters Gemini at 5:46 PM EDT. The morning brings surprise emotionally and you have no idea how to react. There is a lot of energy this morning to put into domestic issues. A lot of talk about how to trim the budget at home starts this afternoon. There is a lot of aggravation with what you are really getting. The evening just brings more aggravation with change. Social events bring up old hurts and it might be a good idea to avoid them for a couple of days.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a good day to start a detoxification routine.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Temple Cat. “Tap into your intuition; wisdom will follow.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Faerie of the Future. Once again, they appear and it is time to look to the future and make plans.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is .Wood. The rabbit finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now let go of all my old habits. I take this opportunity to make fundamental changes in my life. God supports me totally in this action and my life is opening to new dimensions of freedom, love and happiness.” Annie Marquier creating world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It is the beginning of the end. Fiona and Mr. B. have invaded my bedroom. Fiona is the worst love bug since Purdy von Sweets. In addition to the Microwits, I have the Kitwit invasion. When I left for the doctor, my laptop was safely sitting on the big round microbead pillow. When I returned, my poor laptop was sprawled in the bed, half out of its case and Josephina was in the center of the round cushion. That was not the end of it. I was hurting so bad I finally took a quarter of my pain pill and went to bed. As I am lying there, trying to doze off, notice I am being beat to death by Fiona. A quick check showed either Fiona had grown significantly or I had another cat. Sure enough, Josephina was beside me so I thought, I’ll just kick the big round pillow to the foot of the bed. It was surprisingly heavy so I turned the salt lamp on and there, right in the middle of it, curled up, was one Fiona like she owned the thing. Now, Josephina thinks she owns it and thus the pillow wars began…..at the moment, Fiona has custody but Josephina is sneaking up from the foot of the bed.
Last night I decided on a little cottage cheese. I couldn’t find the black pepper so I decided on just a touch of the six pepper fusion I bought at Costco. That went really well until the last two bites when I discovered one of those peppers must be cayenne. I dropped the bowl and grabbed the water bottle. Immediately Napoleon took that as his cue to finish my bowl. I mean, I did leave it unattended. He grabbed a mouth full, reared back on his hind legs and slapped that bowl silly. I think he found the cayenne pepper. That was the first time his food ever bit him back. Then he looked up at me for permission to kill it. I wisely took the bowl to the kitchen while it was in one piece. Right now, Purrbie is on my right waiting to help write the forecast and get the occasional stroke as I work.
Ah yes, the doctor’s appointment, he removed more scab. I won’t know how much until I remove the bandage but it hurt. It has settled down a bit now. We will discuss the second operation in three weeks after I go over the finances with the insurance company and discover how much more I have to spend, how much in flexible spending which is our money anyway, and how much I can finagle out of a budget that is stretched to the limit. Remember when you had insurance and something like cancer came up and you just went to the hospital and had it taken care up? Now you call the insurance company, the accounting department, get estimates from doctors and lastly, find a good attorney in case you need to declare bankruptcy. All of this while I watch the family jewels expanding on Mr B and Boogaboo and know I can’t get the cheap neutering because George makes too much money. By the time I got all their shots, which I do not agree with giving to cats that stay indoors their whole lives, to get them into the cheap clinic, it would equal the cost of getting them done at my regular vet less the neuter/spay charge at the cheap clinic. I went through that once before and wound up paying a hundred dollars or more than my own vet would have charged me! And anyway, I have trouble trusting my precious little bundles of fur to someone I don’t know. I know my vet will treat them like royalty and they are royalty.

No comments: