Saturday, October 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/11/09

10-11-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo. Fear Me! Not the Mamma took over the food place and got no cheese. I wants the Mamma back! I tried to sleep with the Mamma. There are so many shiny things in there. Mamma threw me out.

Message from the Mamma: The Microwits are trying to take over the kitchen. Go to sink an a Microwit is on you. Go to the stove and Flame demonstrates how far a little kitten can stretch. They even try to crawl in the fridge! AWWWKKK! It’s like having a plague of furry locust.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is amber and the incense is eucalyptus.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Emperor: propulsion. Ability is a wonderful thing and everyone has some. So, one might ask, why are so many people unsuccessful? Because ability without the discipline to focus it is useless. Today, work on your focus.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The fourth quarter of the Moon begins at 4:56 AM EDT. Time to evaluate all your projects, weed out the unsuccessful ones, brings the others to conclusion and plan what you will start with the new Moon. This is a time of harvest.
This morning family members know exactly what buttons to push to get you going in a bad way and all the old hurts flood to the surface. The afternoon brings some surprise emotional declarations but how to interpret them is not known. The evening is a nice social period for entertaining at home. Energy is high and talk of how to make changes to bring more abundance is fruitful.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
.It is awfully hard to trust your intuition today and may logic is the right road.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Catalyst: “The time is right. Start something new today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Courage. Call on this Fae for bravery and moral strength. He will help you sublimate your fears. Have the courage to rise above the ordinary.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is earth. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction or birth.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “This is a period of Divine Accomplishment for me. Closed doors are now opening before me. Everything I undertake leads to success in accordance with the highest possibilities of my destiny.
I celebrate the abundance and the kindness of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

.Too many bad things are happening at once. Time to get the bell, book and candle out as Sybil Leek used to say to me.
It’s a busy weekend with lot’s of work, so I don’t have much to say except the economy is really bad. This is the first time in my life I have gone to Brandsmart and the pick up bays have been empty. Salespeople were roaming the floors, free range. Target was just as empty with everyone in line buying only food and so was BJ’s. Starting to get scary out there.
Have you noticed that if you eat that Activia stuff and then stop because you can’t get to the grocery, bad things happen to you? Is this a yogurt plot? Well, I have a case of it now. I have suffered enough without it.
I had a weird thing happen last night, well weirder than normal which isn’t normal by any means. The cats (How should I know which one: black cats/dark room?) dropped a plastic bag on my head. I was putting it to the side when I noticed what looked like LED’s lighting up inside of it. I turned it over and over trying to figure out what I had in it until I realized it was my bag of bandages I use every night and there was nothing electric or light emitting in it. George thinks it was static electricity, but normally when that happens, the satin backing on the comforter also sparks and it didn’t. It is also godawful humid down here. Then for the second night in a row, different Microwit same action, I was swatted and a claw stuck in my crown chakra. OUCH!
Well, I caught Napoleon with one of my evil eye earrings in his mouth running off toward the door. Now to find the other one. Is he working a spell?

No comments: