Monday, October 5, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/06/09

10-06-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Ylang-Ylang.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Cups: delusion. A pretty exterior can hide a rotten core. Reality is the key to success today. Focus on your goal and don’t let others stop you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
Maybe staying in bed is a good option. Trying to look good and decorate is severely hampered by the reality of money matters. And that feeling just gets worse through the evening. Time to learn crafting.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say family harmony is hard to achieve today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catapult. “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for The Oak Men. They can be very frightening but they are old and wise and can teach you a lot if you don’t pester them. It is also a good idea to keep in the good graces of the squirrels as they are often used as messengers.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is .wood. The Tiger finds conflict today but the rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts and gambling but NOT for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The Divine Love of my Higher Self now flows through me in every situation of my life. The more I express this love, the more it returns to me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It is hotter than Hades and I have two half working ac units which are barely making it bearable. I am sick at my stomach from the heat and this is the record breaking temp week for us in South Florida. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to Brandsmart and get a cheap ac unit and George will get it in the window if I can find the exact same size unit at a reasonable price. Then I may just live but I have the doctor tomorrow morning (Tuesday) at 9 AM and I know I can barely sleep. One look at me and he is going to offer pain pills I don’t need. I need COLD WEATHER. Unfortunately that is not covered under my insurance plan.
Even the cats are complaining which bring me to the real mess those little demons made. One of the industrial extension cords fell to the ground and they wet on the plug area and burned the cord out all the way through the wall to the outside fuse box. So folks, if you have cats and dogs, keep those extension cords off the floor or anything else they can wet on or you might just have a burned down house. And here I always thought it was George that would get me in the kitchen.

No comments: