Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/21/09

10-21-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: The Mamma has been gone all day. Fiona chewed on Not the Mamma. He thinks she is teething. I, Boogaboo, know the truth. Fiona is mean.

Message from the Mamma: Dear Goddess, how can something so small and so sweet looking be so evil. I am talking about Fiona. She was with George last night and he chided Lady Jayne for smacking her. Within a minute, she was chewing on his hand. Now he knows why Lady Jayne smacks her. She is impossible. She managed to turn my laptop off while I was typing. She bit my toes. She is a blur of speed and claws. Where did my sweet little girl go that I raised? She’s a teenager!


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is topaz and the incense is marjoram.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Pentacles: compensation. Balance has arrived. Enjoy the moment because the human condition doesn’t allow static position. You will move on.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
This is a lovely, social day ending with a financial windfall. Thank the Universe for this break.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Romance is in the air but a partner is illusive.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Democat: “Stand up for what you believe in.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Unity is our Fae of the Day. Unity is the first and the last, our spiritual home. Once we lose the illusion of separateness, we understand unity.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Earth. The Snake finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling and births but not construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Any difficulty I might have with people in my life tells me that I have not succeeded in communicating through ordinary means. I ask the Supreme Being to send light in this situation. I stop talking about this problem. I know that Divine Love is now in action. Everything is working out quickly, easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have one question. What the F is wrong with these moneyed jerk off’s? This is the second time this has happened and it never happens with old car and a working stiff. I drive a commercial van, a big one. She is so far off the ground I have to climb into her. She takes three lanes to make a U turn. She is not that maneuverable. I am getting my gas at Costco and George has finished pumping and is getting the receipt. The two people in the line next to me are finished and ready to get in their cars to drive off. There is no one else there. Some jerk off in a BMW swings around me, almost smacks the two people trying to get to their cars and pulls in front of me, effectively blocking me from getting out and keeping everyone behind me in line until little god there gets his gas. And now for the kicker, he is in the wrong line. His gas tank is on the other side so he has to stretch the hose over his car. Everyone in the other line is leaving. They are finished pumping but now they are trying to figure out how to get even with him for almost hitting them and not get caught.
Well, you little stuck up egoman, if I have two inches clearance, I can put that van through the hole and I really hope you messed your pants because I would have taken your ass off if you hadn’t jumped out of the way. I’m sorry if I scared the man in the car on the other side, but I was way closer to egoman over there, purposely. I missed his mirror by two inches and it was intentional. Please continue to assume a woman can’t drive because I loved the way the blood drained from your face. If your time really was so valuable you had to cut in front of everyone, you would have a driver filling your car up for you. What did you get: two minutes? And so Janice and Vanwitch drive off into the parking lot, cackling. Vanwitch wants to eat BMW as a snack with squishy pink thing sauce.
Then I read about the people these insurance companies have been refusing to pay for needed medical procedures, dropping and denying coverage contrasted with the CEO’s 5 million dollar salary not including bonuses. Add to that, all that is coming out about the deaths at James Ray’s sweat lodge and I knew this person. I am really putting this in the past tense because I certainly do not know the person who exists in that body now. What is happening? I know they say money corrupts, but are these people living in their own little bubble where no one else exists? Do they have drugs good enough to sleep at night and can I have some of them?
I know I am a little touchy today because I got about three hours sleep, if that, because the nerves are reconnecting in my scalp and it feels like a hundred thousand spiders in stilettos are scampering across my scalp and forehead. I can’t scratch the area because it is numb and I can’t feel anything but the impulses my nerves are falsely feeding my brain. I think I am going to lose my mind.
I had a scare at the doctor’s office when the machine started beeping for a retest because the blood donor, me, had to be dead to get that reading. Fortunately, there was contamination of the sample and I was alright. I was begging him not to give me medicine for diabetes or a diagnosis because I am a “gap wife”. George is 6 years older than me. He will retire and get Medicare and I will lose his insurance. As it stands now, if I get that diagnosis along with my high BP and genetic cancer, I will be uninsurable. So, I am on a diet and George is warned to bring nothing containing sugar into the house. Then again, the doctor looked at my family medical history and asked me how I could not be diabetic. Hopefully, the insurance companies don’t have access to my family tree.
I have once again displayed my unique psychic shopping talent. I can buy one item and within two weeks find all the matching accessories at different stores on the first try. My costume has light green inserts whereas everything else on Halloween is purple. At the Party store, I found little bat earrings with a perfectly matching green bead. At Joanne’s I found black material with matching sparkling green spiders for my table and a matching ribbon to tie my hat on with. Besides Costco, those were my only two stops. I am good!

No comments: