Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/14/09

10-14-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: We’s fast. We’s bouncy! We’s knocked the whole house down. Go, Microwits!
Message from the Mamma: I swear, they are one step ahead of me. The first day I have had coolness in the house and they are insane bundles of bouncing furry flubber! My day has been spent picking thing up. Unfortunately, I’m not as fast as they are at knocking them down nor as efficient.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is honeysuckle.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Fortune: rotation. This card relates to the deliberate choices you make during this lifetime, not the ones you inherited from a previous life or made in the in between world. You cannot escape the number of choices provided you in a day but you can choose which to act upon and remember, that choice may be as important as the action. Remember, records are kept and you will have to answer for what you have done or did not do.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Virgo at 3:45 AM EDT. I feel her tide pulling me toward the sponges and Clorox cleanup bottle….
Venus enters Libra at 6:46 PM EDT, where she is at home and happy planning her parties, buying the latest styles and finding someone else to do the dirty work.
For the rest of the week, ways to solve old problems are much easier than you thought, leaving you to slap yourself up side the head and wonder why you didn’t see it.
For several months a new aspect will globally influence us. The times, they are a changing to quote a popular 70’s song. Those in power are finally seeing the light as those with the power and money overplay their hands, make threats and get slapped down.
This morning will bring change we never thought we would see. Expect a bombshell.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today brings the ability to contact your higher conscious. Do not waste it. Take some time to meditate and find your true path.
.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Top Cat. “You’re on a winning streak.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Solus makes his appearance on the threshold between manifest reality and energy, faery and this realm. Solus is the last of the singers. When you just don’t know what to do and nothing is clear, quiet your mind and Solus is there. He wants you to stand on your own feet, depend on your own strength and know your best qualities and then, he will help you. You must first know what you need so you might want to read the commentary first before placing a call to him. He will deliver.


Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is water. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, gambling and births but NOT for haircuts, writing, and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

. The secret to happiness is balance. I know you just said, “WHAT?” That sounds like so much Puritan or New Age mumbo jumbo. Odd how those two philosophies could actually exist in the same sentence together. The first step on the road to balance is defining want and need. People go through life accumulating more and more ‘stuff’, be it physical or emotional, and never feel successful or satisfied. That is because they are satisfying their wants and not their needs. They are afraid to look at their needs. They have often been taught that needs are bad. You shouldn’t ‘need’ anything or anyone. Well, when you consider you need food, water and oxygen to live, that philosophy of life just seems a little wrong. No buts are allowed here.
Now, want is a whole new animal. Want is what gets us into trouble. I often ask people I am doing a reading for the simple question: “Do you want this or do you need this?” The Universe will supply needs but it tends to consider wants optional. You may need love but it is another specific person you want. That is a very important lesson. I want a dark chocolate cake brownie with pecans but if my current sugar level report from the lab is any indication, I do not need it. So, I will have a tomato with cottage cheese instead. I know what is good for me. How much love have you passed up chasing an ideal no one could ever be? Now, do you what you need? All of this is part of living a life with purpose.
Real trouble in life begins when your needs conflict with other people’s wants or when everyone wants the same limited supply item. That’s when someone has to take a higher road and ask if they really need this and then back off.
Let me give you an example. I have seen people in a famine rip bags of rice apart and wind up loosing a great deal of it when if they had waited and measured it out, everyone would have had enough. I even watched them over turn the delivery trucks and practically kill the drivers. In one relief effort we had to swoop down in a plane and shove containers out while airborne or they would have destroyed the plane and we could not have made another trip with more supplies.
Have you ever been in a country where people wait nicely in line? I have: England. Odd thing about my stay there, I always had what I needed. Everyone got on the bus. Everyone got a hotel room. Everyone was waited on. No one got high blood pressure, kicked in the shins, run over by a shopping cart or generally abused. Now, isn’t that a nicer place. Okay, so what the Hades is WRONG WITH YOU? Don’t give me the anxious, impatient, not enough time answer. It is just plain old: Me First! The sooner we shoot Me First in the head, the better off we will all be. Me First quickly becomes Me Only who becomes Me Got Beat To Death by the rest of us who are sick of your behavior. Don’t believe me?
Well, the last election proved it. The era of excess, you will lockstep to our altar of greed and give us whatever we want is over. Now the work begins. Now we decide what we really need.
Someone sent me a nice email about several Native American tribes solution to Me First and Only. It seems that person was taken out hunting and either they didn’t return or they slipped off an ice flow. The survival of the tribe depended on cooperation, not one person accumulating all the resources and living high on the hog.
An example of this is happening in the City of Miami and I really wish there had been a sign listing this at every road leading into the city. It seems you cannot drive a commercial vehicle in the city with proper signs on it. These are called nuisance laws. Most every city has a few but doesn’t bother enforcing them unless they want to harass someone. One man spent the night in jail because he didn’t have bail and was ignorant of the law. That could have been me. My only vehicle is a commercial van. I visited someone in Miami. I didn’t have signs on it because people keep stealing my magnetic signs. Most small business have started removing them when they park or just not putting them on after hours. I am not made of money to replace signs everyday. Now, get ready for the pro argument and do not have a mouth full of liquid. If we don’t arrest them on this sign thing, next thing we know they are committing worse crimes. So not putting a sign on my van is going to turn me into murderer. Gee, I wonder is Barney Madoff forgot to put signs on his Mercedes? Meanwhile, the city can barely afford the police force and crime is off the charts, but hey, let’s arrest someone for not having a sign on their van or truck. Why bother with the murderers, rapists, drug dealers and thieves when those dirty potential crooks are running around without signs? Let me give you a little lesson. The first thing a con artist does is print up the best sign, stationary and today, website, they can manage so they look established and legit. The guy without the sign is probably legit.
I agreed to go to Orlando with a supposed friend and her daughter so the kid could enjoy the rides for her birthday. When we go to the amusement park, “friend” discovered the line for people riding solo was way shorter than the line for people riding together. So, with her teenage daughter screaming all the way she wanted to ride with her mother, she dragged us to the head of the short line and we all wound up in different cars. By the third ride, the daughter was no longer screaming but was wearing what I had learned to recognize in psychiatry as the beat down, I really don’t care any more you’ve hurt me so many times look. I took the kid’s hand and told her to come with me, I would ride with her. Mommy had to wait a whole five minutes for us to get off the ride. She had wait fifteen for the next ride and then, red and cloudy, she decided to join us and from that point forward has dedicated her life to destroying mine. Too bad she has never noticed she already destroyed her kid’s. But hey, it’s mothers like that, that keep psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, cops, judges, wardens and psychics in business. Good work, Me First! Always remember, teasing is bullying. There are no exceptions. More evil has been done in the name of religion and “it is for your own good” than anything else.

No comments: