Friday, October 9, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/10/09

10-10-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
This forecast has been helped along by Fiona, until she spilled all my Tarot cards and had to be removed from the room while sitting on my head.

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo! Feed Me! I loves cheese. Mommy gives me cheese. I am the king of Microwits!
Message from the Mamma: I have created a monster. Boogaboo, the cheeser, has now invited Mr. B and Flame to join him the morning cheese fest. My cheese sandwich I have for breakfast is getting smaller and smaller…..it’s called the Cat Diet.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is grey and the incense is pine.
Today the Spell a day Almanac had instructions on making a witches ball. You can expand those instructions to making wishing balls. Place your wish, written on parchment paper, in the ball with the appropriate herbs for the wish and hang it on your Yule tree!



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Sun: organization. Think about it! Reorganize your priorities. Seek untapped talents. This is a day to prepare to change your life!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The next week is an excellent time to expand your sphere of influence, find another source of income or update everything, particularly if it involves electronics. For a couple of days, elders, authorities and conservatives are really contrary and don’t want to hear about change.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It’s a little hard to honor your true feelings today and kept the peace.
.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Catastrophe: “What a mess! Get that problem sorted out today before it escalates.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Epona’s Wild Daughter is Dorcha and she bring nightmares, depression, madness and finally growth. She allows your inner shadows to run wild. Sometimes you can appease this little half horse Fae by leaving some sugar on the nightstand. Sometimes you just have to grow through it.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is earth. The Horse finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

. I do not believe the weather. We are looking at another week of record breaking temperatures. Where did Fall go???? I am exhausted from the heat and tomorrow we have to get out and get a new air conditioner because there is no let up in this weather anywhere in sight. I had to get gas at Costco tonight so we could get everywhere tomorrow. Seems like I spend my evenings in the Vanwitch running errands. I just hope all this heat doesn’t extend our hurricane season…..I am reading Heather Graham’s Unhallowed Ground and I was hooked by the first few pages. I can’t put it down!

No comments: