Sunday, August 10, 2008

Forcast and Faery Finder for 08-11-08

08-11-08
Ah, they learn so fast. I set up the slow cooker and immediately had Kitwits surrounding me. Slow cooker equals meat. Even when I was chopping the onions for the bottom (keeps the meat from sticking to the cooker), they were holding on to my dress tail, swinging, with their little eyes tightly shut from the onion fumes, but that meat must be close by. I guess I will have to let them have a little of the pork roast when it is done.
I just missed a great picture because these digitals take forever to take a picture. I really miss using my old Nikon EM with film! How many great pictures have you missed? Let’s all go back to the old drop in film cameras. We never missed a shot with them.


Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Pentacles: persuasion. If you are taking a better path, then you can use gentle persuasion to convince others to follow suit. Otherwise, they know you are just blowing smoke.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, would it be fair to skip out of work today and travel a bit? Probably not but if the real reason is for a job interview: most definitely. By afternoon, people’s feelings are easily hurt and they really have a blow up about it. Expect tears and guilt. Work verses just going to bed will be your late night issue.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say your emphasis for the day is parenting and children. Don’t forget children can apply to pets and projects.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is: Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Sage. He is also known as the Shaman. He has one blind eye that allows him to see into the other realms and gather knowledge there. Patience intertwined with compassion are his trademark wisdom. He urges you to organize, integrate and simplify your thinking.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Water. The Ox finds conflicts today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now develop my willpower. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” - Annie Marquier

No comments: