Friday, August 8, 2008

Forecast for 08-09-08 & Exploding Coke Cans

Bat the Cat in his favorite place: next to the ceiling.



O8-09-08
All cats were covered with Advantage last night. I spent the night assaulted by flying, flailing cats dropping dying fleas on me. Even dying the things will bite a human. The cats knocked just about everything down in the house and by 5 AM, when Lenuxx dropped a stack of books on me I was too tired to lift them off.
The Kitwits took the medicating very easily, probably because they didn’t know what I was doing to them. Lady Jane always wants her Advantage, but just as I started to apply it, PC runs by and LJ has to chase her so she got it all the way down her spine. That really caused her to do the spins an hour later and I had to throw her out of my bedroom before she took the TV down. Then, Lenuxx and Bat actually hissed at me. I felt awful and bribed them with a can of salmon later on. I know, you can type sucker in 36 pt. type. Lenuxx took the bribe and joined me in the bedroom for a nose scratch but Bat is still really mad at me. At least this evening, all is calm and the cats no longer scratch, the Kitwits are laid out exhausted and all is well in Cat Land.
Things are not so good in George Land. Let this be a warning to you. All the new cola cans are really cheap crap. He thought a can of coke was swollen because it had been dropped. It was frozen. When he went to open it, instead of spurting out like they used to, the thing rocketed out of his hand, the top blew off and ice was thrown all over the kitchen and his hand was cut in two places. I almost considered the ER he was bleeding so bad right at the juncture of the thumb and forefinger. Lesson: do not even think about opening a swollen can of coke. They are bombs in the making complete with shrapnel.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Universe: consecration. Major changes are on the way and they may include a change of location. This is the time to question the meaning of your life. You are ready for new experiences and new ways of thinking. Know that your current situation contains limitations and the people around you are imperfect. It’s time to release that and whomever is not helping you. It’s time question all motives of all people around you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Sagittarius at 7:10 PM EDT. This is a very good couple of days to talk about the changes you want to make in you and your environment. Energy is very high this morning and can be easily channeled into cleaning, organization and planning. This afternoon if you get a really bad case of the “blurts”, you are going to tell people waaaay more than you want them to know. Think before speaking.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s time for some environmental awareness. Get your recycling plan into action. Take a look around the world you live in and make some changes. Faeries hate waste and the hate to see their beautiful home covered in trash.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is A Cat Always Lands on Its Feet. “Be ready for anything. Everything will work out.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ta’Om the Poet. Ta’Om likes to get ahead of us so he find some mischief for us to fall into. He’s great traveling companion if you like spur of the moment things. He is full of youthful energy. He wants to help you tackle the projects you have been putting off because you didn’t have the time or energy.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is metal. The Boar finds conflict while we Rabbits enjoy a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart. The Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” - Annie Marquier

No comments: