Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-07-08


Lady Jane, Faery Queen and Supreme Ruler of the Known and Unknown Universe.

080708
Like every cat owner, I think mine are the cutest in the Universe. Little XP runs to my bedroom door, hugs the frame and mews so plaintively to be allowed in to use the kitty pan. I don’t want you to think I have them all crossing their little legs while I am at work. There are plenty of sandpans in the house, but the one in my bedroom is electric! He polices that kitty pan, makes sure it is running properly and has a fit if the reservoir is full. I guess every cat has to have a purpose in life and that is his.
When I got the first electric pan and yes, there have been a long line of them, I set it up in the bedroom. A few minutes later, the old men of the house, Precious, Boop and Mr. Bo Bo were all standing around it watching it run. All they needed were some backwards baseball caps and cigarettes hanging out of their mouths and they would have been human, in a carport, staring at a car motor.
The Kitwits have finally made peace with Lady Jane so all is well in the house. Napoleon, of course, was the first to brave the huge faux Persian and convince her of his intentions. Then Josephina followed suit and a while later, Purrbah gingerly made his way down. I am certain little Purdy von Sweets will also succeed because no one can resist her. She is just do darned cute. She already has Precious and Conner as boyfriends.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Magian: encapsulation. By balancing the activity in both halves of the brain you create a point of power which acts like an antennae sending forth the vibrations that influence those around you. Wow - read that a few times and you will really know the Secret. This balance brings superior abilities of perception. You must keep in mind that with this power, trickery and manipulation of others must be avoided at all costs because the price is your mind.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Scorpio at 7:26 AM EDT. Although in the popular media Scorpio is known as the sexy sign of the zodiac, in the astrological community it is better known for detective work, intrigue and secrets. It is morning of change for the everyone’s betterment. Get your cheering squad together and go out to lunch to discuss your successes. Join with family and celebrate being together. Don’t let this day pass without being thankful for what you have earned and created.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to higher consciousness today. Are you aware that most systems of metaphysical thought were designed not to attain power and abundance but spiritual enlightenment? Maybe you are using them the wrong way.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Cal. “Don’t be so critical. See the positive in yourself and others.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gawtcha. He is the out-of-the-blue faery. You know, you walk down the street, all is right with the world and the blue bird of happiness drops a load on your head. Yup, that’s him! Gawtcha has just one simple lesson he wants us to learn; PAY ATTENTION. Nothing is really out of the blue. There are always signs and you should be paying more attention to them. I think Gawtcha has actually given up on me because I can be the most oblivious person in the Universe at times. I never look for ulterior motives. Hey, I’m learning and the lessons have been hard. I am beginning to understand that when I trip over the roots coming into the shop, Gawtcha is hinting I had better pay attention to what is happening that day and he is always right. See if you can figure out what his “tells” are for your life.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Earth. Roosters find conflict today but the Rat is getting the cheese today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Despite darkness and difficulties, I continue on my path with strength and courage. I persevere. Obstacles vanish one after the other and my most deep-felt wishes are now fulfilled.” -Annie Marquier
All the Llewellyn calendars and 2009 books came in today. New this year is a Fairy calendar and a Dragon calendar. I have plenty of the Spell-A-Day books, because I know how much you love them. In addition for those serious practitioners and those of us who have just gotten really tired of drawing, I have the sets of the Seals of Solomon and Moses, complete with a velvet pouch for carrying them. Check back in a couple of days and they will be up for sale. And, I have more of the steel pentagrams in, that are so perfect for the man in your life or us ladies. I happen to love mine.

No comments: