Thursday, August 7, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-08-08

08-08-08
I am changing the weather forecast from wilting to melting. All I did was walk from the car to the shop and it has taken me almost a quarter hour to stop sweating and cool down. This heat is unbearable. The heat index yesterday was 115 and that’s wet heat folks. Let me tell you, you can feel the difference! The portable air unit takes the humidity out of the house. As cooling unit, it is not so hot so don’t waste your money buying one. They are strictly supplemental and I have a really big one. It can’t cool as well as a little window unit. Anyway, it has managed to get the temp in the house down to 85 and George asked me if I thought the temp was right on the thermometer because it felt comfortable. Yes, it was right. The difference was no humidity.
As I said yesterday, bottles are getting broken right and left. I spent a good half an hour picking a tiny piece of glass out of my toe before I could even begin to get breakfast or dressed. Wow, that hurt! I had to get the jewelers loop and the high powered flash light out just to see it. To feel it, all I needed was the thought of pressure on it.
Napoleon took to the highest position in the house yesterday and stayed there. Today he finally came down, totally over heated. I hope he has learned his lesson. Heat rises. When I left all four Kitwits were sprawled in the kitchen in front of the fan. The air just can’t cut this heat.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Wands: dominion. This is not the day to agree with other people just to keep the peace. You are allowed to have your own opinion and have as much right to state it as anyone else. Do not take advantage of those who trust you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the second quarter of the moon begins at 4:20 PM EDT. Your strong desire to focus your energy and action will be in conflict with the need for independence at any cost for a couple of days. Use the morning hours for money making, talking to authorities and expanding your sphere of influence. By afternoon and evening you will stall in presenting yourself in the best light and old hurts begin to surface and cause those knee jerk reactions.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say day dreaming by the window doesn’t count as getting in contact with nature.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter. This little faery may spend all his time inspecting feet for damage, bad manicures and general misuse, but he has a serious side. He want you to be grounded and to be grounded, you have to pay attention to your feet. Every grounding exercise either begins or ends with your feet and if they are itching from fungus how can you possibly be thinking about keeping them on the ground? So along comes Ffaff, picks up your left foot for examination and finds it lacking so he picks up the right one, forgetting to put the left one down and smack, you hit the ground. Worse yet, Ffaff gets the impression you need an inspection and he didn’t wash his little hands after the last person who had a horrible case of foot fungus. You really want to pamper those dogs, folks…..
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is metal. Dogs find conflict today but the Sheep and Monkeys are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “NOW is the time for decisive action.
I let go of my past and I rebuild my life on totally new foundations. The light of my Soul guides me toward new paths and new discoveries for my highest good.” - Anne Marquier
Well, I am tired from battling the Fibro Monster for two days. The pain is finally almost gone. Tonight is put Advantage on the cats as PC brought me a boat load of fleas in from her last escape and they all seem to like me better than the cats. Ah, the joys of cat stewardship…..By-the-way, I get my supplies from www.petshed.com in New Zealand. Yup, I get them faster than from most US companies.

No comments: