Monday, August 25, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-26-08

08-26-08
I finally get half a day off, sort of. I still have to work. I would really like to thank the Universe for all the orders and readings I have gotten this weekend. I know it knows I am willing to work for my money and it is sending work. Thanky-thanky. I needed it and so did the Kitwits. I know big N (neutering) day is coming up and there are four of them. Just don’t tell them.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Pentacles: acquisition. This card represents a new force with the ability to achieve, moving upward, gain, and comfortable divorce settlement or legacy. Just don’t get lazy. You must keep moving if travel, commerce and adventure are to be yours.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, a nice minor aspect in the afternoon allow you to get around restrictions. However, the late afternoon does not find authorities smiling on your plans for expansion. Tomorrow will be better!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say if things aren’t working out, maybe you creating some negative expectations. Reexamine your visualizations and see if outcomes you don’t want are sneaking in.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Glanconer or Smoothe Henry. Things are not as they seem and the more you want them, the more distorted they become.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is earth. The Dragon finds conflict today. This is the best day for the Ox and Tiger.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects and supports me in all my endeavors.” Anne Marquier.

No comments: