Saturday, August 23, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 08-24-08

Mr. Bo Bo is claiming he didn't see a thing!


08-24-08
After the fake rabbit fiasco, I went to the pet store to get some greenies and turtle food. Turtle is upset because they are out of her regular brand. I found a Chinese rabbit fur toy for Napoleon and Red and purple feather toy for Lady Jane. Napoleon carried it all over, beat it up, threw in in the air and generally adopted it. Now I have to go buy a back-up in case this one gets destroyed. The Kitwits are so soft. They have fur like fine silk. The original Catwits born on the fourth of July 4 years ago have rough fur except for long haired Lenuxx. It is amazing how much cat fur varies in texture and length. Today is inventory and pack excess books at the shop so I am going to be short. With our huge inventory, I have to know where everything is when it is ordered on-line so I can grab it fast and ship. It is a hard proposition.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Universe: consecration. This is the beginning of a voyage or travel of some kind. It brings major changes into your life. You are open to these changes and the time is right so don’t panic. Your world is now aligning with your Universal purpose.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, for the next couple of days, social events need to be well planned and nothing left to chance if you want them to succeed. The morning hours bring challenges as your mind has a hundred things to do and practically, you can only do a few. By afternoon you will be aggravated with finances and authority figures. You can finally distance yourself from old hurts in late night and get these things put to bed once and for all. Enjoy your new clean psyche.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say a romantic partner is out there. Keep your eyes open for romance!
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Fat Cat. “Be generous. Share your abundance with others.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for O! That Gnome. He is the trickster. He brings creative chaos and wild gifts. He makes you break old habits and patterns. Gnomes are unreliable and prone to encourage drunkenness, so enjoy his energy but stay away from the bar.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is fire. The tiger finds conflict today. The Dog and Boar are having the best day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Anne Margquier

No comments: