Thursday, August 14, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-15-08 and a Request

08-15-08
Normally I am pretty upbeat because let’s face it, the Kitwits keep me totally entertained and it is hard to be unhappy when one of them is purring to you and as it turns out, stealing my night gown before I even had a chance to put it on last night and dragging it out to the cat bed. I caught it as it was going over the bathroom threshold.
Then there are days when I seriously want to wreck some vengeance on people. This is one those days.
Everything really started around two months ago when I start receiving what would qualify as evangelic type emails offline from a chat group. The person, although “New Age” -whatever the heck that is - took exception to me being a pagan, having a run of bad luck with burglaries and the like and not buying into the Secret philosophy hook, line and sinker. Then came the anonymous emails that I simply took to deleting because I am not converting to the flavor of the week in the New Age Movement. I’ve seem too many flavors in 37 years.
The culmination was a couple of weeks ago when formal complaints were filed in some groups and on an international auction site. Let me just say that I have been listing the same two products that benefited the Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary for 5 years by hitting relist. They get almost every penny except for the listing fees. Nothing had been changed on these listings in 5 years and suddenly, my listings were pulled because this site pulls on any complaint and then if someone starts complaining -which I am really good at - six months later they will usually nail the original person filing the complaint. In other words, this is a really bad place to throw rocks if you are in a glass house or a house with a glass window or a water glass on the table. They live to get rid of problem children and I bring them at least 200 people a day through their door with my blog, often way more. That is essentially what the other locations my blog appears on answered the party making the complaints. She is free advertising for our site. Today I received a complaint from a sister site to the auction site about a listing and it was pulled. As I pointed out in answering the complaint, we fill in the ISBN and you provide the location and information. We cannot alter it so if there is a mistake, you made it not me. I can’t make a mistake. The form is fixed.
However, since the listing was from 2002, and I had already pulled it two weeks earlier from the site, I knew something was really wrong. The complaining party took a snap shot of my inventory two weeks earlier and provided the administration with all the listing information from that snapshot. Folks, I have over 800 books listed on that site. Do you have any idea how long it would take to go through my entire inventory to find one thing out of place? It sure isn’t anything I have wanted to do though have known for six months some day I would have to because a glitch in their software has left sold books up. This is getting ridiculous. It is getting harder and harder to chalk all these complains in various venues up to coincidence and I getting really tired of having to spend part of my day answering stupid complaints when I have done nothing wrong. I have done nothing to this person(s) except refuse to embrace their way of thinking. I would like to ask all of you, and I know you number in the 1,000’s from my view numbers combined, to take a moment now, and just think about all this energy that is harming my business and wasting my time, whether the sender(s) think(s) so or not, that is being sent my way, returning to the sender(s). Don’t try to picture the person(s), just picture the energy hitting a mirror and bouncing back along the same route because anyone that is deranged enough to go through over 800 listings is not hitting or harming just me. They have a list and they have followers and they need to be stopped, now. Perhaps they will now have something else to do this weekend than try and ruin my business and other people‘s lives. Thank you in advance. As long as it is possible, this blog will continue even if I have to change venues a thousand times.
No one has ever been able to shut me up and today isn’t the day they will succeed.
And now for the forecast. By-the-way, I forgot to mention that the offerings to your ancestors and the Hungry Ghosts can be made for 15 days so, you don’t have to start on the 14th if that doesn’t work for you. Remember we are all one family and your ancestors can be anyone who has passed over. You never know who is hanging off your family tree, sometimes by their tails…..The Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse is on Saturday afternoon.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Wands: stimulation. Your intuitive feeling have come to the forefront of your mind and you are now ready to trust and act on them. It is time to gain a better psychological understanding of the yourself and the people who share your life.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days, trying new things and trying to carve out freedom for yourself can get you into trouble. Look before you leap. The swimming pool might be empty. Mercury aspects suggest a few days of being really circumspect about what you say is a really good idea. Others are taking notes and it is a good thing! The winner is the person who pays close attention to detail. Where does the aggravation end today? It is in the communications, limitations and social sectors. Maybe staying at your desk doing busy work is the best idea.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say blocks to finding a new location today are in place and with the eclipse and full moon tomorrow, take a break from the search.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is: Catkin. “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Fee Lion. This is a perfect day for him to manifest. The look on his face reminds everyone of a cat that is upset because dinner is 2 milliseconds late. He is the purveyor of the should have’s. He is the little voice at night that tells you about everything you forgot to do. There is only one way to get rid of him: get yourself more organized so your stuff isn’t falling off your plate. Prioritize, organize and work efficiently. Get rid of responsibilities that are not your own. Then he will go sit on someone else’s pillow and annoy them all night.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is fire. Snakes find conflict today but the horse is happily munching in its pasture.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Every time a door closes, another one opens up toward wider and more beautiful horizons. The space naturally crated in my life now brings me even greater possibilities for growth. I welcome any change in my life with confidence and joy.” - Anne Marquier There is probably a missing accent mark but I gave up on them when I was 16.

No comments: