Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-20-08

08-20-08
Napoleon resisted as long as he could. He even sat on my pillow and sniffed but eventually he went for the coffee cup. The little fellow is an addict.
Rain and wind are the events the day here. I had to wait for the rain to sink in the front yard to leave the house. It was over my ankles. I almost got blown down the street trying to get in the car, but I finally made it to the shop. However, it is a little dangerous with the trees here throwing pine cones at you and small branches coming down out of the strangler fig. They may not be big, but they hurt when they hit. You can trust me on that one! I got beaned on the way in.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Swords: destitution. This is not the day to defend yourself with excuses. Just think twice about your principles and make a fresh start. Even with all the sorrow and depression, divine karma is swinging the sword of justice and all will be avenged.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this day isn’t much better, but tomorrow will show improvement. For the next few days, social events just aggravate old hurts and old slights. Consider whether you really want to go to these things. Bring up these slights will just have a bunch of people dissecting you and asking you what you did wrong. The morning is not a lucky time so try to avoid financial situations. This evening there is strong desire to complain about how your are being treated and the things happening to you. Trust me. They will just start blaming you for everything so keep your mouth shut.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are some big blocks to trusting your intuition today and it really is just a little off. Stick to the tried and true.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Big Cat. “You’re full of awesome power. Anything is possible.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ta’Om the Poet. He’s not very practical and he frequents the haunts of artists, writers and poets. He is inspirational in a bawdy sort of way. He will help you get started on the projects you didn’t think you had time for.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is water. The Dog finds conflict.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Everything that does not contribute to my highest good now vanishes from my life. I let it go. The will of God expresses itself clearly and strongly through the qualities He gave me.
The path of my life is radiant and free.”
I know this one keeps coming up but from what I am seeing around me, it is happening and the Universe wants you to know it is for your best that all these things are happening.

No comments: