Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-21-08 - Revenge: yes or no?

08-21-08
I learned last night to never kiss the Kitwits good night after brushing my teeth. Next thing I knew, Napoleon had my face held in his paws and I was being Frenched. He tried to open my mouth to clean my teeth off. Apparently mint flavored tooth paste is very popular with the kitty set. I am hiding my toothbrush!
They are maturing at an astounding rate. Normally cats do not appreciate catnip until they reach maturity. Last night I decided to celebrate the hurricane missing us by letting the cats have some Cosmic Catnip - the best catnip in the universe. Suddenly I noticed the little Kitwits were sprawled on the floor rolling in catnip. An hour later I found Napoleon in the top of the kitty condo, legs askew in all directions, head back, mouth open, snoring and totally passed out. An hour later he had the munchies and today he has the hangover. In fact, all the Kitwits are very quiet and not moving so fast. Maybe I should have let him have some coffee…
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Wands: regeneration. Catastrophes bring the power to rebuild better than before. Renew your will power and concentrate on making things better than before, rather than on revenge. - This has always been my way of doing things as I know Karma is a harsh mistress and I would rather avoid her puppies. However, I learned a few things over the past month about this. My usual statement when someone does something to me is: I really don’t care what happens to you if you just stay far away from me and then I go about fixing what they screwed up for me. I really mean this. As far as I am concerned, they aren’t dead, they never were born. Now I have discovered this is more infuriating for people than running over and punching them in nose. So, before taking that stance, keep in mind the odds are they will come after you worse than the first time.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, A major aspect that will last about a week allows us to finally make beneficial changes in our financial outlook providing the changes are good for all concerned. In other words, cut throat tactics will bring some really nasty ju-ju down up on you. Expect a lot of formal communications about social events. If you are planning on wooing someone, do it with romance and formality. Go Victorian! If someone blows up and runs out of an events it will have to do with something that happened before, not during the event. The Moon enters Taurus at 2:38 PM EDT. Psychic dreams are possible tonight so keep a tape recorder or pad and pen by the bed side. The noon time is an excellent time to promote yourself so invite a person who can actually help you to lunch. Changes occur really fast. Don’t miss opportunities. Selfishness and the desire to succeed are at odds with laziness this evening.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say visualization is the key. There are enough books out there that I sure don’t have to expound on this one, but be specific. The fuzzier the visualization, the fuzzier the outcome.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is: Alley Cat. “Be adventurous. Everything will go your way.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Dark Lady, the High Priestess of the Mysteries. The Dark Moon is her time and she arrives through meditation, sleep, inner peace, ecstasy and total despair. She require ritual and total, deep surrender. Only then will she bring hope and nurture our embryonic hopes we didn’t even know we had. Withdraw from the ordinary and surrender to the source. Your power awaits you.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is water. The Boar finds conflict but the Dog has a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Any difficulty I might have with people in my life tells me that I have not succeeded in communicating through ordinary means. I ask the Supreme Being to send Light in this situation. I stop talking about this problem. I know that Divine Love is now in action. Everything is working out quickly, easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier

No comments: