Monday, August 11, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-12-08 - Getting old.

08-12-08
Little Napoleon got up on my lap while I was having my morning coffee, stood up and I was certain he was going to give me a kiss. Remember when he was young and got into my coffee cup one day? Well, next thing I knew, he was licking my lips. I had to get him off that quick and then he was looking, longingly, at my coffee cup knowing he couldn’t make it fast enough. A few minutes later the little paws started twitching and he was almost off and running in my home office before I noticed the dilated pupils. Caffeine hits something that small really fast. I put him out in the rest of the house to run it off. There probably won’t be much left when I get home tonight from the shop. Never let your cat drink coffee!
Now that the Kitwits have their Advantage and are pretty flea free, they are back to sleeping in the cat condo, though only two can barely fit in the top now. Remember when they were so small all four used to sleep there? My babies are growing up. I realized last night that I can’t go anywhere for the weekend until they are old enough to handle being by themselves. Somehow I don’t think there is a pet friendly hotel that is going to look nicely upon 4 Kitwits coming to visit. So, no vending at festivals for me for a few months. Oh Goddess what they could do to a festival is they got loose!
Maybe I am really getting older, but I venture less and less from my home/shop route any more. It takes a lot to get me in the car and out longer distances even with someone else driving. Then again, I don’t have the energy I used to have either. This rain is another factor. It is not even 5 PM and you almost need a flashlight outside. I think it is now coming down in the buckets!
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Swords: desperation. Allowing yourself to take on too much work and get overwhelmed leads to resignation and martyrdom. You can really get into that with this Capricorn moon. So, get out among people and your composure and sanity will return. You can then expect a breakthrough.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 7:42 AM EDT. Until that moment changes will be greeted with playful acceptance. After that, careful consideration is the greeting that may take a few days to make up their minds or until the Moon enters Aquarius. This afternoon, expect a lot of precise communications and they want an answer, yesterday.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day for self reliance. A Moon in Capricorn is all about understated elegance and self reliance. So if you want to impress people today, dress for business and show you can do the job by yourself. Capricorn is not a team player.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is: Aristocat. “Classy and understated, you’ll attract many admirers.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faun. He is nature personified. He loves to dance in the flowers and run through the woods. His energy is boundless, but very hard to harness into work. Look for him on your easy days when you are hiking through the woods.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is wood. Tigers find conflict today but the Dog and Boar have an easy day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier

No comments: