Monday, August 4, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-05-08

08-05-08
I forgot to kiss the Kitwits goodnight and when I came out later, all four were waiting for me. As soon as they got their kiss, they each wandered off to their sleeping spot. It’s hard to believe that just a short while I could carry all four of them in my hands. Now it takes two hands to hold one. Time doesn’t fly, it rockets.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My work and my life’s path are now rapidly moving toward their Divine realization. An abundance of love, beauty and energy is now emerging naturally in my life. I share these gifts with others through joyful service.”
Astrologically, it is a very social few days with many fantastic opportunities for networking. There are no major lunar aspects today so you can take a rest.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is fire. Sheep find conflicts today but the Ox and Tiger are having a good day.
Be on the lookout for the Faun. The Faun is an irrepressible force of nature dancing through the forest. He brings the understanding of nature, natural wisdom and natural magic. He is that force everyone keeps talking about that causes the natural flow of events and abundance. Take a few minutes out of doors today and contact and realign yourself with Mother Nature.
The Cat Comfort Card of the Day is Democat. “Stand up for what you believe in.”
Even the Faeries say to stand your ground. It is time to be true to yourself and start pursuing your dream.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Pentacles: permutation. Get out of the rut of old patterns of thought and behavior. You will be surprised how fast things start moving for you. You will need the support of others to accomplish your goals. Gather their support after you have organized things.
Although when something goes crash at the house the usual cry is that a cat did it, I have been suspicious for a couple of months that the cat’s were not at the root of all crash and burns. Today a bottle flew off and broke and I know where every cat was because I was looking at them: No cat involvement . So I’ve got a spirit of some kind flitting around and it loves to break glass. It’s a good thing most of my house is done in plastic and steel. I’m not into modernistic decorating, I’m just practical.
Anyway, I had been reading “One Hex of Marriage” and I realized that I have been leaving one question off my list of possible causes when people come to me with a story of extreme bad luck. You go through the usual looking for a pattern and a person who might be bombarding them with negativity, but how often has anyone asked: have you brought anything in your home. So, next time things just keep going wrong, work up a time line and then see if you brought any object in to the house right before everything started happening. It may not a be a cursed object, just something that a lot of chaos and negativity has become attached to. Then, cleanse all suspicious objects.

No comments: