Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-28-08

Petey Pie Black...the only good cat I own today.



08-28-08
Wow, am I somewhere in the ether where dates are concerned! I am totally messed up. I went into the bathroom and saw a black tail disappearing into the cabinet under the sink. It is a single sink, by-the-way. I pulled one Bat the Cat out and tried to shut the door. No dice! So I looked in and found five cats including a Kitwit under there. Now why they all decided to crawl under the sink with everything that is under there, I have no idea. Meanwhile, the Kitwits were have a rousing game of soccer in the shower stall. They put their ball in there all by themselves.
We have a beautiful web forming a nice pentagram across the shop walkway today courtesy of a crab spider. So far no one has run into it. I’m trying to beat anyone down the path because crab spiders can bite. I tried to take a picture of it but I don’t know how it will turn out.
Can you believe that someone stole the magnetic sign off my car at home? Now what good is a Cosmic Salamander sign with just a web site and phone number on it to anyone but me? It is just plain a continuation of the harassment. Well, the joke is on them. First off, the sign came free from good old Vista Print and second, I have to scrap my car because it is dying a quick death. I have a one block range with it before it overheats now and it melted the fuse to the radiator hose. That is not a good sign. Now, if they touch my van I just bought, they are going to hear a piercing alarm go off, so when its new signs get here, it will be very safe. Hey, it isn’t new and it has a few dents, but I love it.
Speaking of signs…the day it was stolen, I had started to feel a snaky energy in the shop, so I followed my new motto:
“When in Anger, When in Doubt…
Smudge everything sight!”
So I smudged the shop and then wondered, where it coming from so I went out to smudge the alcove. When I finished I saw the energy like a grey fog tendril snaking down the path so I smudged the path and then it seemed to be swirling around my car. Well, I smudged the car inside and out and then the whole parking lot and then George’s truck. Heck, if you had stopped by, I would have smudged you about then. The car didn’t feel clear so I did the outside of it about three times. Sure enough, that night they steal the magnetic sign at my house. I guess the parking lot was a little too much for them. Not only that but as I went into the house I found a hawk feather on the front door step which I took as a warning. Now a camera security system goes up at the house since they obviously are not going to leave me alone. I should have a nice little file of pictures to turn over to the cops in a month or two. I am tired of playing nice.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Swords: concurrence. In most decks this card means stalemate or a block. In this deck it warns against getting involved in other people’s disagreements as it will sap your energy and get no one anywhere. Step back and let the conflict resolve itself without you and make certain you are not neglecting your own needs.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mercury enters Libra at 10:50 PM EDT. You may never figure out what anyone wants or means after that…This is one energetic day, with a lot of talk about self and very little listening. So get your publicity ready but wait until the New Moon on Saturday to send it out. In the late evening there is aggravation with financial matters as the money you wanted to spend for one thing is diverted to necessities. Being a responsible adult is just no fun. Have some chocolate.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s time top let got of people, things and ideas that no longer serve you in order to make way for the new things coming into your life.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Aristocat. “Classy and understated, you’ll attract many admirers.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ta-Om the Poet. He is around a lot lately and he wants us to indulge in more artistic efforts. It’s time to get the faery houses ready for our little friends if you live in colder climes. Remember, they like bright colors and sparkly things.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is metal. Horses find conflict today but the Rat has a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart. The Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” - Annie Marquier

No comments: