Saturday, August 9, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-10-08

08-10-08
Move one thing in the house and every cat must inspect and approve the change. The shop cats are going to have quite the task this next month as we rearrange and improve the shop.
I go off to BJ’s or Costco with my list in my head for the house and turn around the next day and discover I have to return because I forgot to buy for the shop. Fortunately, BJ’s is across the street. I discovered a most wonderful magical tool at Office Max. It is a 360 degree circle that folds in half as a protractor. Let the pentagrams begin….I have so many boxes to make and sigils to burn…..
I know it is hot, but lately I have been drinking water like it is the only thing in the world. I can’t help but wonder if it has something to do with the Fibro attack. Usually I would be in the hospital hooked up to an IV and not notice the thirst.
It is the day I predicted the effects of the Eclipse on the 1st would come to a head. We already have a war in Georgia that so far we have stayed out of, but I am holding my breath that the highest good from the eclipse rather the lowest denominator occurs.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands: triumph. Use all experience in a positive way and you will finally end your internal conflicts. Being clear and truthful about your ultimate goals will bring final success.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mercury enters Virgo at 6:51 AM. Let the paperwork and red tape begin! For the next two days your ego is at odds with the hurts you have suffered. Two things usually happen. Either you forgive someone who has hurt you and is now bowing and scraping to your detriment or you take a really hard line approach, forgive no one and wind up missing out on a good relationship. The key word in moderation. Forgive but do not forget. It’s a day when the desire to get out and play is sorely at odds with the work you have to do and you resent your responsibilities.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Trust Your Intuition. Those warning bells are there for a reason. Those coincidences are not coincidences. Lister to the Universe.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Something the Cat Dragged In.: “You’ve been having a hard time; things will get better.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Intuition. Often called the Akashic Records, this pure energy faery has all the knowledge that ever was and ever will be. This is not really something external. This singer is within our very DNA and serves to remind us that the answers are within, not with out. Listen to your intuition.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Water. Rats are finding conflicts today but the Dragon and Snake have an easy day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” - Annie Marquier

No comments: